This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychopath666
    wait...unicron is the size of a small planet...how does he get off being playable? A map himself maybe, but...wow...
    indeed, unicron would be better plasing as a actual map. Or have cybertron as a map and having unicron attack it or something. Possibly in his planet form he could suck things up and also can be used for lots of movers making a better atmo

msm

Comment

Ok well i let you all in on this little plan. Unicron will not be playable at first but will be a character if we manage to model him.
      But Unicron will also be 1 or two maps.

Comment

SWEET!

[edit] It'd be really cool if you could get the movers worked out so he could transform in the same map from planet to robot! Although...anyone who could get that to work efficiantly would deserve a medal!

Comment

right now in the modeling we have hit a small problem. We are going to have to figure out how to transform the Models form robot to vehicle. Due to the skin binding methon, the single object mesh and the low poly counts transforming is going to be hard, and well the way they transform in the cartoon is not relistic at all, and the toys dont all look like the cartoon so we are doing some cross design. If you look at the Shrapnel model he has wheels on his back these are there because the Legs that should be there just would work in a transform so I figured I would mod him a bit give him a little more modern look while still keeping the old feel.

As for a map transform. I dont think that would be possible but hey if i can get some level designers and a programmer then maybe who knows.

Comment

OMG! Starscream! :up: :sour:

Comment

A Transformers mod

I Love You

Comment

Originally posted by Chygoda
                As for a map transform. I dont think that would be possible but hey if i can get some level designers and a programmer then maybe who knows.
                Movers my friend..........if a map is made from meshs with lights etc tagged to them the map can transform. Autobot city would be great transforming into its fortress mode, can be quite simple if you have the right models.

MsM

Comment

He should be skinning for you...
                  http://www.deviantart.com/view/7912057/
                  http://www.deviantart.com/view/1823312/

Also check: http://www.deviantart.com/view/20271983/

Comment

So when is this coming out?

Comment

last post: 2005
                      Estimated release date when it was active:2006
                      Estimated release date now: 2009

NECRO.

Comment

yeah i dont think i wiil come out
                        everyone shuts their long projects cuz unreal 3 will come out shortly (it is right?)

Comment

eh, august 2008?

Comment

Working...
                          X