Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 new skins (first skins i've ever made)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 new skins (first skins i've ever made)

i made one new reskins of remous i have it in the game and it works great i was. i'll post screen shots later

Put the files into a zip file and include a screenshot and a readme file, then submit to a site. :up:

I doubt sites will post your file without a screenshot, or just the file and expect the site to provide a a screenshot for your file.

If you have taken the time to do all that work, why not take 2 seconds and provide a .jpg of your skin? Surely you have had to have taken some kind of screenshots of it while you were working on it!

Comment

i have no idea relize the first in my post no idea what so ever how do do any thing you said in the above realy

Comment

Err?

Comment

Originally posted by cool_dude2k3
          i have no idea relize the first in my post no idea what so ever how do do any thing you said in the above realy
          Slow down when you type, you are stuttering.

Comment

ok ok i figured out how to make a zip file from raven over at unreal ops. he will post them at there fourms so i can post them here

Comment

i'm not going to post the skin when you are online remous skins
              are replaced with this skin sry:cry: can any boy tell me how to get rid of the skins i made and replace them with the old remous skins? any body have idvice of what to do

Comment

Working...
              X