X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by --]crUsh[--
    Voted "not excited" because:

3) I haven't played any UT game in almost a year

AWESOME! Point me to the PS1 forums, please.

Yarr! Thar be trollin' to be done!

Comment

Duke Nukem Whenever
      :haha: :haha: :up:

voted: OMGGIMME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Discord
        AWESOME! Point me to the PS1 forums, please.

Yarr! Thar be trollin' to be done!
        International "Talk like a Pirate Day" isn't until September 19, Discord.

The OP asked a question and s/he got a real answer from me. It wasn't trolling. I have played and enjoyed Unreal, UT, UT2003, UT2004 and U2XMP. I was looking forward to UTXMP, but got distracted while waiting. I didn't play Unreal2, but then, who did? (that wasn't trolling, that was a legitimate comment). I started getting less and less enjoyment out of UT2004 and stopped playing it about a year ago. That's my basis for making those comments.

I know not of the "PS1 forums" of which you speak.

UT2007 just doesn't excite me, for the reasons I stated. If you feel differently, then good for you. My comments are genuine, with only a hint of snarkiness for flavour.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and comment on it. Have a great weekend!

Comment

International "Talk like a Pirate Day" isn't until September 19, Discord.
          Internat'nal Talk Like A Pirate Day be EVERY DAY, --]crUsh[-- ye lubber. And anyway, who says ye have a monopylae on "flavour?"

Bilgerat.

Now hand over the PS1 forums or I'll slit ye gullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Discord
            Internat'nal Talk Like A Pirate Day be EVERY DAY, --]crUsh[-- ye lubber. And anyway, who says ye have a monopylae on "flavour?"

Bilgerat.

Now hand over the PS1 forums or I'll slit ye gullet.
            Yarr! Who ye be callin' "lubber" an' "bilgerat" ye scurvy son-o'-a-barnacle? Hand over ye map-o'-PS1-forums or I'll keelhaul ye sorry hide an' use ye intestines as a bilge pump [and other such pathetic pseudo-pirate gibberish].

Squawk!

Comment

Yarr! Who ye be callin' "lubber" an' "bilgerat" ye scurvy son-o'-a-barnacle? Hand over ye map-o'-PS1-forums or I'll keelhaul ye sorry hide an' use ye intestines as a bilge pump [and other such pathetic pseudo-pirate gibberish].

Squawk!

Nerd.

Comment

people who want game now listen to me i was the same for gta sanandreas but we should let them take their time to fix up glitches and poroblems or itll be like the gta game where they could of improved it but we didnt give them enough time.

anyway i voted pretty exited but not unsure of some features but they are still in early stages and we havnt got alot of info on it. so ill have to wait and see how some features work. then perhaps i will change my mind.

Comment

I'm kinda excited but I'll probably need a new rig, so I'm enjoying UT2004 while I've still got the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Slainchild
                    Pretty excited, a bit unsure about a few new features
                    Same here...

Comment

Other: I'm still having fun with u2k4, so it can whait a while.
                      But at the moment the new game commes out i'm going to switch from ut2k4 to Ut2007.

Comment

not exctied...so much will change from what we've seen...its too far away...i can't have it now...still having fun with 2k4....don't need a new game yet..

Comment

Originally posted by BMSMCMAM
                          Not excited.

Come on, the game won't even be out for over a year. I guarantee you that in 2 months time most of you won't even remember UT2007. Atleast until next year's E3.
                          WtF!1
                          LONG LIVE UT2007!!!1

Comment

I'm about as excited about it now as I was excited about Star Wars EpIII a year ago: not a whole lot. I know it's coming; it's a given. I'm sure it'll be great when it gets here; I'm sure I'll be preordering as soon as that's available.

But for now, my first child is coming in August, and there's nothing that beats the excitement of that

Although I am definitely looking forward to watching everyone lose their f'ing minds when it's a few months away... this community is nothing but entertaining when there's a demo coming out soon :haha:

Comment

I want it now! Gimme!

Comment

Originally posted by Slainchild
                                Pretty excited, a bit unsure about a few new features
                                Yeah same here. Just watched the E3 footage...again.
                                While the power of the engine is staggering I really wonder how Epic intend to liven up the next generation of UT.

More vehicles, more maps, a twist gametype and ofcourse a new graphics engine. Frankly that doesnt sound like a whole lot to me.

Everyone agree's that the new engine is the business in the visual department. But I'm more concerned about the gameplay. I know the movement system will be refined along with weapons...but do I REALLY want to play the same gametypes all over again? Sure I did it from UT2003 to UT2004 and played a fair amount of Onslaught. But are we going to do it all over again with a new gametype?

I know I'll buy it because I've been on the Unreal scene since U1 and I dunno if I'll ever stop. But I would like something thats gonna blow my mind, not just visually. My experiences as a gamer have changed my views on games over the last year and I don't know if I can let UT2007 off easily if it doesn't live up to its expectations.

BTW I want my Mark Rein back, not this other dude.:bulb: :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X