So how excited are you about UT2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xaero*nz
    Very excited, but unsure about a few new features. homing rockets wtf?
    Homing rockets have always been in the game. :0
    Originally posted by Logy
    The only people who are going to keep that "OMGOMGOMGGIMMEGIMME!!" sense of anxiety for the next year-or-so are those with severe Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
    Count me in, then. :>

Comment

I don't care. We still have quite a lot of time 'til we can get our hands on the game.

I say: chill out or you will loose the excitement just before the game hits the market.

Comment

I want that darn game. Just as much as I've wanted Duke Nukem Forever for the past 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by vrxGz
          Count me in, then. :>
          Shouldn't you be washing your hands, or closing the refrigerator door exactly twelve times or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Triple_X
            I want that darn game. Just as much as I've wanted Duke Nukem Forever for the past 8 years.
            We all know that it's still coming.

Comment

I'm not excited at all because 2k4 is the perfect game. I could happily play this for the rest of my life. Of course I'll be preordering 2k7 when available though.

Comment

Originally posted by Krogen
                We all know that it's still coming.
                Yeah, a few days after Quake XVI is released.

Comment

I wasn't very impressed with the graphics from the gameplay footage.

Comment

Originally posted by element*381
                    I wasn't very impressed with the graphics from the gameplay footage.
                    -1 :bulb: :bulb:

Comment

Re: umm well if maybe.........

Originally posted by G4URD14N~4NGEL
                      They would be like about 99.999% of all online games and feature Online stats , I would buy it .....But for now Im heading over to EA Sports where they have that stuff already , everyday without stats down....G4
                      I think you might be the only person IN THE WORLD who cares about stats.

Anyways, I'm very excited about UT2k7, but right now im having fun with UT2k4, so it's not quite GIMME NOW.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it but I mean c'mon. It's not coming out for over a year. I'm going to have to upgrade yet again so I'm not looking forward to that aspect of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Logy
                          Shouldn't you be washing your hands, or closing the refrigerator door exactly twelve times or something?
                          I just took my 3rd shower for today, if that counts.

Usually I'm more obsessive than compulsive, though. (Which most prominently applies to web design & development, and gaming.)

Comment

Other: I'm about as excited as I can be about something that's over a year off. It's like if somebody told me I could have a really cool motorbike in Dec of next year.

Comment

I'm pretty excited about it. What worries me is the way it's coming out on consoles as well, I'm concerned that to compensate for the ****tiness of playing FPS on consoles, it might end up like Halo. Slow and ****.

Comment

Voted "not excited" because:

1) It's at least 2 years away from release, so I don't believe a word written about it in 2005.

2) It's a Midway title, not an Atari title, so this forum is irrelevant.

3) I haven't played any UT game in almost a year, so they haven't been able to keep my attention with their products. Why would I be excited by marketing info on an unreleased product? How offended would you be if I called it "UnreleasedTournament2007"? Could it be the next "Duke Nukem Whenever"?

4) Pardon my cynicism, but what's with all the effervescent UT2007 posts in this forum?

5) You asked the question, so you should be prepared for a negative response. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                                X