Help me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me...

Ever since i used the screen shot mode, my unreal tournament starts every game in screen shot mode. And i have to get out of it befor i can see anything, like hud, weapons ect ect. On some servers, it wont let me toggle out of it till after the game is over, then when it restarts, i get the same problem and i can never get a hud on those servers. But thats not the worst problem. This screen shot shows the real problem, when i press numpad5 ( togglescreenshotmode ) i get booted from some servers for illegal files, cheats, aimbots, radars, what ever this helios hook thing is.... can someone tell me how i can fix it?

[shot]http://img27.echo.cx/img27/6024/shot002131gb.jpg[/shot]

BAN THE AIMBOTTER :up:

Comment

me?

Comment

Do what the message says...?

Comment

well i kinda want my hud back, i don't think the admin can gimme that back

and combat ****, i don't cheat, i think if i did cheat, all the other servers i play on would catch me. I think the anti cheat has some sort of glitch in it. I know it wouldnt be the first time one of them programs falsely detected something that wasnt there.

Comment

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=467050

Comment

thank you !

Comment

You have to remove that helios thing, it is evil.

And CombatCoon, please slit your wrists and die. THANK YOU

Comment

I'll comment, just because I can...

Learn to read!

Thank you.

Comment

...Did you even look to see if you "somehow" have that file it found?

Comment

Working...
                    X