• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chiln_Viln
    You have to uncheck a box in the profiler so it doesnt keep the
    default button settings in game but uses the ones that you have
    assigned instead.

BTW, Razer > Logitech

I used my MX518 for a whole half an hour before I threw it in the
    desk drawer and re-installed my Diamonback.
    If you're not using it, can I have it?

Comment

Windows drivers for life virax!

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
        If you're not using it, can I have it?
        You can have it for $49.95 USD via paypal and PM me your
        address and I'll ship it to you.

But actually, I was thinking about super gluing it to the bottom of
        my trash can so that whenever I empty the trash I can see that
        its right where it belongs. :up:

Comment

I'll pass on that offer - that's way more than a new one!

Thanks anyway. Do send us a picture of your bin when you've glued it....

Comment

Perhaps there is an option in your mouse driver software? Can't you run a mouse without any drivers anyway? If thats the case, just uninstall the software and use UT2004 settings to configure your mouse sensitivity.

Comment

C:\Documents and Settings\(name, or whaterver)\Application Data\Logitech\SetPoint\user.xml

Open in notepad/text-code editor of your likeing and dig around abit.

That's how I made all my 10 fuctions on my MX1000 work (copy/paste on tilt etc ^^)

Comment

Originally posted by k|Tex
                Windows drivers for life virax!
                Well, I do use the OS implementation. ;p

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
                C:\Documents and Settings\(name, or whaterver)\Application Data\Logitech\SetPoint\user.xml

Open in notepad/text-code editor of your likeing and dig around abit.

That's how I made all my 10 fuctions on my MX1000 work (copy/paste on tilt etc ^^)
                Hurrah for XML!

Comment

Originally posted by Chiln_Viln
                  You can have it for $49.95 USD via paypal and PM me your
                  address and I'll ship it to you.

But actually, I was thinking about super gluing it to the bottom of
                  my trash can so that whenever I empty the trash I can see that
                  its right where it belongs. :up:
                  Originally posted by Piglet
                  I'll pass on that offer - that's way more than a new one!

Thanks anyway. Do send us a picture of your bin when you've glued it....
                  No it's not. :bulb:

$49.95 is the exact price from what I can find, and according to Chiln's post, he'll pay for the shipping.

Comment

If you turn off game detection and/or take the game off of the list, setpoint should not change mouse settings when you are in game.
                    Atleast, I think that works in mouseware. (never had this problem, so my game detection stuff is on and I have UT on the list)
                    Go look here http://www.logigamer.com/
                    The latest beta that works for the setpoint software should have an easily accissable thing to edit the games list, and turn off automatic game detection in the settings menu or whatever.
                    If you need help you can contact the guy that made the program, or ask KriLL3.2™.
                    That software pretty much owns if you have an MX mouse.

Comment

LogiGamer is generally very good but i had to remove it because of a conflict with some other software. Anybody know if it works with the 518?

Comment

Thinking of upgrading my mx510 to the 518. How much of a difference is there really between the two? Enough to warrant the $$?

/me waits for typical fanboy response.

Comment

Originally posted by usahoppy
                          Thinking of upgrading my mx510 to the 518. How much of a difference is there really between the two? Enough to warrant the $$?

/me waits for typical fanboy response.
                          I love it, and - as a person who loves to have the latest & greatest whenever possible - think it was worth the fifty dollars. There's a noticable improvement in my aim, too. Of course, your opinion may differ...

Comment

I could never use logigamer with any mouse after my 510... the verision that supports MX1000 instantly crash on execution. :bulb:

Comment

A little OT here, but I have a question about the MX518.

Does the scroll wheel have "clicks" or detents when you scroll it? Or is it smooth scrolling.
                              I am thinking of getting this mouse, but I cannot stand the smooth scoll wheel. The new MS mice are like that. I have an older MS explorer 3.0 that's left click is wearing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Descentia
                                No it's not. :bulb:

$49.95 is the exact price from what I can find, and according to Chiln's post, he'll pay for the shipping.
                                NewEgg has it for 41.00/ $2.00 shipping
                                Amazon has it for 42.99 free shipping

Comment

Working...
                                X