Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef
    You mean... ...you can REALLY CLICK onto that "Single Player" Button... ..????

I must try this some time...
    I wasn't verry serious but if u want help just ask me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Y'alls should come over to the forums where I usually hang out (see sig, C895fm). Everyone is so much nicer

Yes, I play bots. I'm quite a n00b when it comes to FPS's (only been playing about 6 months) and I'd like to get my skills higher before I go and play online.

Thanks for the info, I'll back up user.ini and the Saves folder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heh. In the folder you installed UT2004 in, there should be alot of sub-folders - one of which should be called 'Saves.' Back that folder up, and you're good to go.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by »madMar†y»
    Single player= playing against the computer and not against human beings. The button above join game.:weird:
    You mean... ...you can REALLY CLICK onto that "Single Player" Button... ..????

I must try this some time...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    also don't forget to copy and save your user.ini (located in ut20004/system). that has all of your keybinds, and you ut2004.ini (loacted in ut2004/system) so that you don't have to reset all of your settings like video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Frogger
    single player?
    Single player= playing against the computer and not against human beings. The button above join game.:weird:

Originally posted by thecumbucket
    God you ****ing newbies. Answer his question.
    D:\UT2004\Saves
    That's what i already mentioned b4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    single player?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    U cant save online games:haha: :haha:

But i guess u mean single player game. there is a map somwhere called saves. Just copy that map 2 a disk or someting and replace it after formating.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how do you save a game?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic n00b: Backup Single Player games

n00b: Backup Single Player games

Searched net, searched Atari support, called Atari, searched forum (but probably not good enough).

I'm reformatting, and I'd like to know how to backup my saved games for UT2k4.
Working...
X