Rocket Launcher
    Flak Cannon
    Redeemer
    Link Gun
    Shock Rifle
    AVRiL
    Sniper Rifle
    Dual Enforcers
    Stinger (from Unreal 1 and Unreal Championship 2, replaces the Minigun)

Canister Gun (houses Grenade Launcher, Mine Layer, Bio Rifle)

does this mean it will do all the functions of the guns mentioned? and if so how will it work?

Re: canister gun?? i dont get it

Originally posted by haj01
    here are the weapons of ut 2007

Rocket Launcher
    Flak Cannon
    Redeemer
    Link Gun
    Shock Rifle
    AVRiL
    Sniper Rifle
    Dual Enforcers
    Stinger (from Unreal 1 and Unreal Championship 2, replaces the Minigun)

Canister Gun (houses Grenade Launcher, Mine Layer, Bio Rifle)

does this mean it will do all the functions of the guns mentioned? and if so how will it work?
    Most likley Alt fire will switch between the diffrent ammo types and prim fire shoots the selected ammo/nade/whatever...

Comment

I don't think it will be that.

I think it will be piped weapon switching, you keep hitting the "canister" button and it will switch, otherwise you lose one of the gloop firing modes, you won't be able to guide the spider mines and you won't be able to detonate the grenades. it needs secondary fire to work.

edit: hopefully epic will also add the feature to chose the order you select the canisters. I always want mine to pick gloop first, then nades and then mines.

Comment

also is there just 1 special weapon -the deemer, what about the i painter?

Comment

They've probably removed the painter(s).

Comment

or....

we could wait and see.

Comment

That too.

Comment

It will probably work like the nade launcher in XMP

Comment

They mentioned the idea that the target painter would not call a bomber but trigger map specific "super-weapons", such as collapsing roofs, destroying dams to flood areas, etc...

Comment

yea i definitely think it will have a seperate button to switch between modes... mabye press the button u use to select that gun again? like the trans cam...

as far as super weapons: deemer plz >_< this weapon annoys the **** out me sometimes but its just such a ut staple.

Comment

well that secundairy switching could work for the bio rifle cause sec fire of the bio can be used as primairy also, but i think our onslaught fans will have more problems with detonating explosifs.

Comment

A biorifle with only a charging firemode?
                        Gah, that would really hurt my index finger...

Comment

since we're speculating...i think the game will ship with an 'unreal' mouse....used by your left big toe for terciary firing mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                            since we're speculating...i think the game will ship with an 'unreal' mouse....used by your left big toe for terciary firing mode.
                            yeah. i want an unreal mouse.
                            and a condom wich makes a deemer (with the "swallow this!" on the side)

Comment

Originally posted by vrxGz
                              They've probably removed the painter(s).
                              One thing that has been done to expand the weapon repertoire is enhancing the functionality of the target painter, originally used to bring down an ion cannon blast. Now, thanks to the new Kismet scripting system, Epic is encouraging its level designers to create a range of level-specific 'super-weapon' effects for the target painter. In one level, for instance, you'll be able to set off an earthquake, sending hundreds of boulders crashing down from the hills around you. In another, it may cause a roof to collapse, a dam to break or the earth to split asunder. All of which are better than a rocket launcher any day.

Comment

Working...
                              X