Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you use first person view in vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you use first person view in vehicles?

for me,only in manta,raptor and goliath.i think first person view is more fun(but it's harder to aware enemies behind you of course)i won't use first person view in turrents.what about you guys?

I use 1st person view when I'm out for a Sunday drive in my 'Bender. It's really cool looking out the sunroof.

3rd person on everything except the turrets.

Comment

i only use 1st person on some vehicles.

i ony used the 1st in the 'bender when i am having a bit of fun.
      and for the manta i swich depending on what i feel like.
      raptor is 1st and ciada i use 3rd. i need to be aware of all obsticals around me.

scorpion is definelty 3rd and all turrets are 1st.

Comment

I use the first person with raptor and Cicada, its easier to shoot in 1st person with those 2.

all other verhicles (except the turret) go in 3rd person.

Comment

4 all vehicles i use the 3e person view. Espescially in the manta because that's how u can c what's happening in a close range behind u. If u got some avril locking on 2 you, with the 3e person view it's possible 2 jump out of it right on time.
          Just when u c the avrils nose u can jump.

Comment

i use 3rd person but when i bored and want to do donuts in a bender or some daredevil tricks ill do it in 1st

Comment

3rd person in everything except raptor/cicada which are better with 1st person.
              Also, 1st person when sniping stationary with tank/bender.

Comment

1st Manta and Cicada
                3rd all others.

I was interested to see some use the turret in 1st person perspec, I find this rather limits my view as the turret 'hud' takes up most of the screen - or can this be turned off?

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale
                  Even when zooming, guns take too much space on screen to use 1st person in turrets. You're missing what happens on your sides.

I use 3rd most of the time. Sometimes 1st in raptors and cicadas, but i don't like it because air vehicles are real avril magnets, and I like to see what's coming behind me.

Comment

3rd person in all vehicles / turrets:

reason #1: free look in all directions

reason #2: cause the camara is rotated around the vehicle u see more than in 1st person.
                    Examples:
                    - you're manning the home-node-turret in torlan you can look towards the base from 3rd person and see rising raptors or incoming troops before they see you, for instance.
                    - hiding a tank behind a hill while spying over the hill: the enemy isnt able to see you but u can see the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale

Comment

Originally posted by Zentak
                        Even when zooming, guns take too much space on screen to use 1st person in turrets. You're missing what happens on your sides.

I use 3rd most of the time. Sometimes 1st in raptors and cicadas, but i don't like it because air vehicles are real avril magnets, and I like to see what's coming behind me.
                        True. I use do use 3rd person view in the turret sometimes. I generally use the turret only in Torlan, and it's usually a remote turret at a node that is not under fire. I do so to keep the snipers off the big tower. Sure, I could pick them off with the LG, but it's more fun for me to mess with them for a few minutes until I really need to get rid of the sniping varmints.

Comment

I use both views in just about everything except the Scorpion, which I always seem to use 3rd person with.

Comment

First for Raptors and Mantas so I can aim better (I can't hit worth anything with 3rd person camera for some reason). Every other vehicle third, except maybe a deployed levi (but how often does that happen, anyway?)
                            Turrets I tend to use first but I'll swap to third if I'm getting shot.

Comment

Use both views pretty equally.
                              Depends on situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X