[OT] Language Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Language Bar

After I installed UT2004, i keep getting the language bar next to my clock and the other icons there. I turn it off, but it always comes back when i start windows again. I cant seem to find a way to turn it off completely, or uninstall it:sulk: Anybody know how???

:bulb:

k.....

Comment

msconfig?

Comment

Turn off advanced text services, right click the bar, options/properties, there's some tab or button which has the option 'Turn Off Advanced Text Services'.

Comment

You're using Win XP? Right click the taskbar, then goto toolbars, and uncheck "language bar". Works for me, hasn't come back since, and that was..... ,long ago.

Comment

You can also disable it in the Regional settings in the control panel.

Comment

google?

Comment

H4ck y0ur R3giSrty!

Comment

I'm was having the same issue with that **** bar. I tried a few things to make it go away with no luck. I stop trying since I'm not in windows much anymore so I almost forgot about it.

Comment

you must disable it in the Language and Regional Options control panel. Simply disabling the toolbar will not typically get rid of it. GG MS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor_Saturn
                      you must disable it in the Language and Regional Options control panel. Simply disabling the toolbar will not typically get rid of it. GG MS.
                      LOL

Ok, think i found it....
                      Right click the language bar and go to settings
                      Then click "language bar under preferences and then uncheck "Show language bar on the desktop"

This worked for me. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Phear
                        LOL

Ok, think i found it....
                        Right click the language bar and go to settings
                        Then click "language bar under preferences and then uncheck "Show language bar on the desktop"

This worked for me. :up:
                        Exactly what I said earlier. Unwanted taskbars suck tho huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy Boy
                          Exactly what I said earlier. Unwanted taskbars suck tho huh?
                          I hate to nit pick, but not quite what you said earlyer.....

Unwanted ANYTHING does suck:down: :down:

I think i heard somewhere that Linux is free..........:bored: :alien:

Comment

i am so shame

Comment

Originally posted by Phear
                              I think i heard somewhere that Linux is free..........:bored: :alien:
                              Well Yes...:alien:

Comment

Working...
                              X