Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think you will keep on playing ut2k4 once you've tasted ut2k7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will most likely have played UT2004 to death by the time UT2007 comes out, so I will most likely make a switch to 2007, with an occasional game of 2004.

However, the game isn't out yet, so I am unable to provide a judgement at this time

Comment

I've looked at some previews to '07 and I think I'm gonna have to go with it instead of '04!

Comment

I stopped playing UNreal when the UT demo was out, I stopped playing UT when the 2k3 demo was out/2k4 demo was out, I'll probably stop playing 2k4 when the 2k7 demo is out and Go back to playing the older title a few years afterwards like I ahve with Unreal and UT. Even though I never really stopped playing UNreal co-op.

Comment

I only keep older versions of UT on my machine so I can play with people who won't upgrade their computer beyond CS requirements.

Comment

i think that many people will be playing UT2004 until enough of a back catalogue of mods and things are made for UT2007

unless of course, if UT2007 happens to truly suck ***, but what are the chances of that?

Comment

as soon as I get UT2007 I will burn my UT2k4 CD, I dont play old **** :down:

Comment

Working...
              X