Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think you will keep on playing ut2k4 once you've tasted ut2k7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game isn't even out yet and you want me to answer this question?

Comment

personally once I play something so graphically good...it'll be hard to play something that looks terrible in comparison...

Comment

Gameplay > Eye Candy

So I can't tell until I have played Ut2007.

Comment

Originally posted by =XM=
          Gameplay > Eye Candy

So I can't tell until I have played Ut2007.
          angel_mapper doesn't agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by PointlesS
            personally once I play something so graphically good...it'll be hard to play something that looks terrible in comparison...
            gameplay > eyecandy.

Comment

have to wait and see

Comment

no Assualt?! I'm gonna keep playing 2k4 :down:

Comment

I played UT99 for 9 months after installing 2k4. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Where's the "I doubt I'll have a computer that will run it so I have no choice" option?

Comment

like the rest of the UT's, they are very scalable and support tons of hardware. I am just about positive that the new version will also lend itself the same scalability and support that its predecessors have done so well at in the past.

People just need to remember to adjust their settings to what their hardware can handle, not what they THINK their hardware can handle lol. Anyway, there is plenty of time to find out as it progresses. Im sure we will see tests and pre-views before anything else.

I just hope the pre-views consider more than just high-end hardware for tests. A wide range of test systems should be used imo. If a previewer cant come up with a wide range of systems, maybe that previewer shouldnt be previewing the preview .. err..... yeah what ..he said..

oh and Ill keep playing both as long as theres a need for it. Once everyone and everything I care about moves to 2k7, 2k4 will be gone then.

Comment

my question is if we can all just play ut2k4 since it's actually reality....

Comment

Depends how stale UT2k4 has gotten by then.

Assault is pretty crucial, and I'm not liking how Conquest sounds. I'm sure I'll play 2k7 more, though, regardless.

Comment

Will I still smoke crack once I've tried heroine, you ask?

Doubtedly so.

Comment

its all bout where the community is ,i loved ut2003 but when ut2004 came out .
                              the community switched to ut2004 and left ut2003 in the dust,even tho i didnt like the movement and stuff in our current ut,i got used to it and grew to love the wonderfull game we have now.

so , my move will be the move that the community will take

so when ut2k7 comes out and hase a big community and large amount of players,ill probly tos ut2004 in the bin

Comment

Working...
                              X