How do you warm up to UT200X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by =XM=
    I jump on a DM (or iDM if I feel my aim is off) server and play for a bit as a warm-up.

Then I swap to ONS.
    Ahhh so i'm not the only one to use iDM to adjust crappy aiming lol. I went through a stage where I didnt hit a thing.. Went and played some iDM and some instagib invasions and improved within a few hours lol

Comment

I voted for "Dive straight in" which is what i normally do.

But i do like to prac with the Mutator Arena with lgs, sniper rifles or shocks.
      Seems to help my woeful aim a little.

Comment

LOL my game decreases the more I play, so if I warm up, I'll get worse :sour:

Comment

This has been nagging at me for some time: what in God's toilet does "kekekekekekeke" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Carinae
            This has been nagging at me for some time: what in God's toilet does "kekekekekekeke" mean?
            I think it's some sort of silly stereotype for Korean starcraft players, often seems to be used in conjunction with it - although now seems to have fallen into general use. Don't know much more than that, I can't stand the game (TA for evar!)

Comment

I never practice since I don't play that long.

The rest of you guys that practice for 4 hours just to show off in 2 matches are sick.

Comment

Working...
              X