Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Frogger
    the hoverboard is obviously unbalanced...the canister gun ROF must be changed...omg epic plz fix.
    You really have a problem with other people's speculation, don't you?

At first I thought you were trying to be funny, but this is the third post of this sort that I've seen from you today.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UK Article
    It's a physical gel that enables objects to move through it, but only slowly and with a lot of squelching. Used as a deployable, it could be used to set traps and block doorways.
    Originally posted by Zentak
    Makes me think of Final Fantasy the Spirits Within. Funny that I had asked for such a thing in 'Mod Requests / Idea Sharing'
    Thats just what I was thinking, I mentioned it a while back as a way for players to fall great distances and for players on foot to slow or stop vehicles. This will be intristing in CTF

UK Article
    Feign death returns, better than ever!
    Originally posted by Zentak
    Cool, though I'm waiting to see the results (so that it doesn't look too fake)
    Do you think there needs to be an animation of the player getting up so that their is some penalty involved.

This is nice, I think with 2004 Epic was a little scared about steping on peoples toes. They lisened to the skeptist and tried to keep the changes minimal but what helps to make a game great is inovation.

-Zen/D@li

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the hoverboard is obviously unbalanced...the canister gun ROF must be changed...omg epic plz fix.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by vrxGz
    You really hate those weapons, don't you? :|
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: PU Recaps PC Zone UK UT2007 Preview

Could that first one be a sniper?

Originally posted by Boksha
    it could be the AVRiL.
    I think Boksha might be right, it looks to big to be a sniper rifle, and it has an AVRiLish look about it. :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good point - but I doubt the shock in Envy will have a scope. Anyhow, I really like the current model (the one shown in the video), so I hope they keep that one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, it's not; the video footage of UT2004 shows a totally different shock rifle from what's seen in that concept art. Plus, the shock doesn't have a scope. ;p
    Shock rifle from video will be change (i wanna this!!! that gun from video looks terible) ,in ut2003 shock rifle on the begin making the game looks totaly diferent. In ut2003 shock rifl have a scope

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Boksha
    Because Epic loves the juggernauts so much, EVERYTHING will look like a juggernaut in the next game, including the weapons.
    You really hate those weapons, don't you? :|

Leave a comment:

• replied
    me wants skaarj back

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by killalot0
    am i the only one who thinks that necris dude is ugly? those stripes on his head i find really ugly.
    I thought the idea of tattooing made the skins looks a lot cooler. Adds the whole tribal feel of the Necris.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i hope they port the "puma" models from uc2 to ut2oo7 they look so cool :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    am i the only one who thinks that necris dude is ugly? those stripes on his head i find really ugly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AlStrong
    He looks more like an updated mercenary or half-Juggernaut.
    Because Epic loves the juggernauts so much, EVERYTHING will look like a juggernaut in the next game, including the weapons.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AVRiLiX
    That gun may be a shock rifle ,realy posible
    No, it's not; the video footage of UT2004 shows a totally different shock rifle from what's seen in that concept art. Plus, the shock doesn't have a scope. ;p

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That gun may be a shock rifle ,realy posible

Leave a comment:

Working...
X