Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden are new Nations Cup champions after beating Germany in the final!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site's still down. :cry: I want to see that demo ffs! :cry:

Comment

Heja Sverige!!!

Comment

OK, before I lose my ****ing head, why is it that when I try to watch DEMOS, the loading screen sits there and sits there and doesn't do ****, forcing me to restart my computer?

WTF is the deal here? Do I need the LATEST patch (I have 3339)? I have all required packages installed, and jesus.. this **** just drives me out of my mind.

Comment

UnrealNorth is up again! \o/

Comment

Congrats SWE!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Rifle
              Do I need the LATEST patch (I have 3339)?
              Hmmm, on the dl site there is (was) a link to the latest patch. So I assume: yes.

Comment

If you are going to watch the demos it would perhaps be a good idea to download the newly released rK demowatche r1.6

The new release of my demowatcher for UT2004 is out. It now supports a second .ini file for demowatching, that is copied from your UT2004.ini the first time it's loaded. Therefore it's possible to view demos in high detail but play on with low details.

Also, several bugs are fixed, especially for users where former DemoWatcher versions didnt work. Of course it still supports the automatic downloading of serverpackages and demo4zip files. Just make sure you have the latest patch installed (3355).
                Links:
                - Download rK Demowatcher 1.6

Comment

WP.

Comment

I didn't think Cata's performance was that impressive, for the first half of campgrounds but then he picked up and made some pretty great shots.

I just think it's kind of boring when people stand on a ledge for half the game.

Comment

A big shoutout to all my SWEDENLAND homies.

CONGRATS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nosnos
                        If you are going to watch the demos it would perhaps be a good idea to download the newly released rK demowatche r1.6

Links:
                        - Download rK Demowatcher 1.6
                        I downloaded it, double clicked it, a black screen came up, and nothing happened. I'm downloading the 3355 patch now to see if that'll work for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X