Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!

Im all out of ideas for a problem I have. When I right click in Internet Explorer it acts like the scroll button. Ive exhausted Googles search function and cant find anything useful. Ive uninstalled I.E, uninstalled mouse drivers. Its a very weird one. If a web page has not enough content for scroll to be used then the mouse button works fine, any web page where theres enough content to scroll then thats exactly what my right mouse button does, Ive checked the mouse button assignments in the mouse control panel.....its an intellimouse explorer 3.0. It works fine in normal explorer windows. Im getting the normal right click context menu. When I use the middle mouse Im also getting the right click context menu. Its driving me mad. Ive looked at every reg key thats related to it and cant find a problem.

Any ideas anyone????

www.mozilla.org

seriously though i have no idea whats wrong.

Comment

Just installed Opera 7. man so many settings. Into the bargain right mouse aint doing jack now. :weird:

Comment

Thanks man mozilla seems to be working fine. Ive sorta resolved the right click thing. Both middle and right mouse now scroll, but on release of the buttons I get the right click context menu. Not ideal but def better than nothing.

:up: :up: :up:

Comment

Working...
        X