This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IG never felt right from UT2003 also UT2004 feels sluggish
    if i understand the first part of this quote, you think iG was best in ut2003?

in ut99, there was a simi instant kill ball, not at all like iG we all know.

if anyone still has ut2003 installed, i can switch my server over to it in less than 90 seconds.

i've sort of learned to play ut2004, because there was no choice. i mean, how many times can i let tweaker humiliate me 1-on-1, without going insane?
    oops, too late....

Comment

Also while they are fixing things for UT2007 it would nice of them to make a Better Anti-Cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Main
        You paid for the whole game, but it's too hard so you're only gonna play half of it! :up:

And you know, I say half of it, but really only until people ***** about how "All these maps suck!" for about a week and then replace their server lineup with 4 different unlit, single-hallway ThornsV2 clones, 4 Barnburners with slightly different textures and lighting, and maybe a few TWO-PATH (gasp!) Gems like Atrium or Impasse.

At that point, it's more like a quarter. Won't it be Fun, though??!?
        Good post. That **** is fun to mess around with maybe now and then but not worth dedicating to.

Comment

If by fix you mean remove ultra-****ty-noobie gametype, then I hope so.

Comment

lol NW

Comment

Working...
            X