X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will They Fix Instagib in UT2007?

The Instagib community seems small now just
    wondering if they are thinking of it for 2007?

I saw a shock riffle in the demo, i think that pretty much means there will be a enhanced shock riffle.

Comment

yes.. there will be instagib..... how do i know? ... cuz i just know ... heh....

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/746/746632/vids_1.html

check out mike capps interview

Comment

course they will it'd be silly if they didn't if even if they didn't then one would be made in about 10 mins after release by someone

Comment

I don't know but i read somewhere on beyondunreal or one of the various scans posted a mention of instagib CTF.

:/

Comment

instagib will in ut2k7 mr caps says

Comment

You paid for the whole game, but it's too hard so you're only gonna play half of it! :up:

And you know, I say half of it, but really only until people ***** about how "All these maps suck!" for about a week and then replace their server lineup with 4 different unlit, single-hallway ThornsV2 clones, 4 Barnburners with slightly different textures and lighting, and maybe a few TWO-PATH (gasp!) Gems like Atrium or Impasse.

At that point, it's more like a quarter. Won't it be Fun, though??!?

Comment

boo feakin hoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Main
                  You paid for the whole game, but it's too hard so you're only gonna play half of it! :up:

And you know, I say half of it, but really only until people ***** about how "All these maps suck!" for about a week and then replace their server lineup with 4 different unlit, single-hallway ThornsV2 clones, 4 Barnburners with slightly different textures and lighting, and maybe a few TWO-PATH (gasp!) Gems like Atrium or Impasse.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Main

I like iCTF, Atrium and Impasse. ThornsV2 isn't bad either when you want to warm up or just wanna blow the **** outta everyone in a try-to-cap-against-all-odds situation.

Get over yourself dude and stop biatching about the fact that the universe does not conform to your preconceived notions. Embrace the chaos and free yourself.

Or at least stop whining.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Dad

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Dad
                        I like iCTF, Atrium and Impasse. ThornsV2 isn't bad either when you want to warm up or just wanna blow the **** outta everyone in a try-to-cap-against-all-odds situation.

Get over yourself dude and stop biatching about the fact that the universe does not conform to your preconceived notions. Embrace the chaos and free yourself.

omg i love u :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by thecumbucket
                          I ****ing hope not.

we all hate you.

Comment

There would be no need to add IG if they made the normal mode any good.

:up: Suck on that, flamers.

Comment

It will be known as InstaRagdoll.

Comment

Working...
                              X