X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by SWG_Victim
    I'd buy a computer for it :up:
    Well I already have a few that can run ut (99) just fine. It would be pretty cool to play it with the PSP wirelessly with someone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WileyPeyote
    That would be sweet! I would have to buy a PSP for that.
    I'd buy a computer for it :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sailor_Saturn
    I would soo love ut99 on psp!
    That would be sweet! I would have to buy a PSP for that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo
    Touch screen would be funky, how exactly would you arrange that? The crosshair is free on the screen, goes to where you touch and shoots, and then the view shifts so that the crosshair is in the center again? Frankly, the analog would be better suited.
    You'd have to play Metroid Hunters to get it. It takes a good 15 minutes to get used to, but it beats analog for aiming.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i doubt they are working on it directly but they are tossing the idea arond to other companies

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I saw that before. I wonder how much of a "yeah, yeah, maybe someday" comment this was and how much of a "we have a team working on this".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    check out this website http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2...20140.344.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would soo love ut99 on psp!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cmon

i agree that is more fun to play unreal for the pc because fps are made for the pc and the graphics quality would be worst but you cant always be at your computer.

there could also be a way to sync your psp to your pc version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Unreal Tournament PSP

Originally posted by tbonev2
    Wouldnt be fun to play unreal on the psp. with the wireless capabilities it would be unreal. there could also be downloadable content through internet connection.

agree completly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drunk Penguin
    UT would also be cool on the DS, using the touch screen to shoot.
    Touch screen would be funky, how exactly would you arrange that? The crosshair is free on the screen, goes to where you touch and shoots, and then the view shifts so that the crosshair is in the center again? Frankly, the analog would be better suited.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT would also be cool on the DS, using the touch screen to shoot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There's nothing that runs games on the PC side that's as small as the PSP.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Unreal Tournament PSP

Originally posted by tbonev2
    Unreal Tournament PSP...
    ...would suck.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ll0rt
    Um no. Consoles are for lamers and people that are to stupid to operate a PC. Even with these next gen consoles, a PC with quad dual core CPU's, 4gb of ram and 2x r520's would still win.
    tell me where i can get all that for the price of a console and you are my new best friend

Leave a comment:

Working...
X