Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament PSP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Unreal Tournament PSP

    Wouldnt be fun to play unreal on the psp. with the wireless capabilities it would be unreal. there could also be downloadable content through internet connection.

    #2


    It may seem odd for some, but I im in extreme hate over the PSP.

    It WOULDN'T be fun. Unreal is not for the PSP.

    Comment


      #3
      You, and the two hundred threads that came before you, have good ideas.

      Comment


        #4
        Never happen

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Unreal Tournament PSP

          Originally posted by tbonev2
          Wouldnt be fun to play unreal on the psp.
          tru.dat

          Comment


            #6
            Um no. Consoles are for lamers and people that are to stupid to operate a PC. Even with these next gen consoles, a PC with quad dual core CPU's, 4gb of ram and 2x r520's would still win.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ll0rt
              Um no. Consoles are for lamers and people that are to stupid to operate a PC. Even with these next gen consoles, a PC with quad dual core CPU's, 4gb of ram and 2x r520's would still win.
              tell me where i can get all that for the price of a console and you are my new best friend

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Unreal Tournament PSP

                Originally posted by tbonev2
                Unreal Tournament PSP...
                ...would suck.

                Comment


                  #9
                  There's nothing that runs games on the PC side that's as small as the PSP.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    UT would also be cool on the DS, using the touch screen to shoot.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Drunk Penguin
                      UT would also be cool on the DS, using the touch screen to shoot.
                      Touch screen would be funky, how exactly would you arrange that? The crosshair is free on the screen, goes to where you touch and shoots, and then the view shifts so that the crosshair is in the center again? Frankly, the analog would be better suited.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Unreal Tournament PSP

                        Originally posted by tbonev2
                        Wouldnt be fun to play unreal on the psp. with the wireless capabilities it would be unreal. there could also be downloadable content through internet connection.

                        agree completly

                        Comment


                          #13
                          cmon

                          i agree that is more fun to play unreal for the pc because fps are made for the pc and the graphics quality would be worst but you cant always be at your computer.

                          there could also be a way to sync your psp to your pc version

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I would soo love ut99 on psp!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              check out this website http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2...20140.344.html

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X