Dodge Jumping Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge Jumping Left

i use arrows,so naturally its near impossible for me to doge left.I feel this is a disadvantage,so i tried to set myself up to esdf.Apart from the pain in my fingers,its pretty ok.I can dodge left 40% of the time now,but i cant for the hell of me get up a ramp on the left dodge. I tried for 25 minuits without success.For some reason now i feel like puking.

Can u dodge left?what setup?

How is dodging left harder when using arrow keys? :bulb:

Comment

dodging left is easier than right with arrows :bulb:

what do you use for jump?

Comment

I'm a Banana.
        1: because my mom JUST made banana bread
        2: I use RDFG and you didn't list that as an option

Comment

right shift

i need to use my ring finger for both,too tough

Comment

:bulb: strange finger placements:bulb:

Comment

I fail to see how dodging left is harder than dodging right. Likewise, I fail to see how dodging with the arrow keys is more difficult than dodging without the arrow keys. I use the arrow keys and I can do everything fine.

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrOcALyPsE
                I fail to see how dodging left is harder than dodging right. Likewise, I fail to see how dodging with the arrow keys is more difficult than dodging without the arrow keys. I use the arrow keys and I can do everything fine.

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrOcALyPsE
                  Same, and i use Ctrl for jump

Comment

i use the arrows for movement and ctrl for jump, and i find it harder to dodge left than dodge right..
                    i think it's because my index finger is better for fast movement (ie. double tapping) than my other fingers :bulb:

Comment

I'm a banana, too. I use the left and right side buttons on my 5-button mouse to strafe left and right (and therefore dodge)...

Comment

WASD for me, but i voted banana....
                        *thinks back to that Raffi B Banana Phone song.... oh wait.... that my phone ringer!*

i love to annoy the people around me.... unless they are cool.... which they usually arnt

Comment

lol, yea you definitely don't want to use the *same* finger to both do the dodge and the jump. If you switch to some version of WASD (or ESDF or RDFG, or whatever) and then use space for jump, you'll probably find it a lot easier after a little getting used to it.

Hehe, I can't imagine not being able to dodge a particular direction (including forwards and backwards, as well as left and right).

Comment

Originally posted by ||M@Yh3M||
                            MiddleMouse.

Comment

i dodge up a ramp according to which side i'm comming from. i'm not any more proficient with either side, they're both fine. i use wasd/space.

Comment

Working...
                              X