vote for UT2007 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spaz007
    How in the **** did Elder Blows get ahead?
    heres a guy who didnt play the game (morrowind) enough

everyone thinks it sucks for the first few hours because their not "1337", then they get to higher levels and they think its OK.

you need pacience to play TES.

[on topic]I voted for UT07!

:up:
    GO UT!

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz007
      That doesn't mean its better it just means more people voted for it. It could suck eggs compared to UT2007.
      More people voted for it because more people liked it because it is better.

Comment

These games i gonna buy for sure:

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
        F.E.A.R.
        Quake 4
        Unreal Tournament 2007

Yes....Yesss...I need them all

Comment

TES sux0r, i wudnt b caught dead buying a 1st person rpg anytime soon, i was frustrated enough with the previous one... I mean cmon, having to crouch AND look down to hit a lil weird animal with a dagger? Combat in rpgs has to be stats based, very cool animated,and 3rd person.

Comment

Originally posted by chibijulian
            having to crouch AND look down to hit a lil weird animal with a dagger? Combat in rpgs has to be stats based, very cool animated,and 3rd person.
            no you don't :bulb:

Originally posted by chibijulian
            Combat in rpgs has to be stats based, very cool animated,and 3rd person.
            morrowind is HEAVILY stats based. a lvl 1 character can't do sh*t with anything because his stats are so sh*t, and there is a button for 3rd person.
            and ill give you the animated bit, out of the box TES ain't THAT animated
            but it works for it tho.

but several mods fix that

Comment

Originally posted by CREMBELS
              heres a guy who didnt play the game (morrowind) enough

everyone thinks it sucks for the first few hours because their not "1337", then they get to higher levels and they think its OK.

you need pacience to play TES.
              Didn't play at all :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by CREMBELS
                no you don't :bulb:

morrowind is HEAVILY stats based. a lvl 1 character can't do sh*t with anything because his stats are so sh*t, and there is a button for 3rd person.
                and ill give you the animated bit, out of the box TES ain't THAT animated
                but it works for it tho.

but several mods fix that
                Dude, it has the option to play in 3rd person but the game is made to be played in 1st,the website will tell you as much. Whats the point of a single player rpg,i ask you? Its:
                1)exploration (you have a higher fov in 3rd person,including whats behind you at the screen at all times)
                2)character building/equiping (whats the point of having cool armors and robes and stuff if you cant see it unless you keep changing it to 3rd person just to see it? whats the point of having l33t stats if you still gotta mash the buttons to hit someone?)
                3)animation/interaction (i dunno about you,but when i cast uber rain of fireballs of doom!!1eleven i wanna see it all over the screen not just ahead on my limited fov,specially considering that there might be someone attacking my back and my power just missed him cus he was out of my fov)

You want a solid rpg being developed from the ground up based on community feedback, exclusive for the pc, and with everything every rpg player has ever dreamed of + online play? check out dragon age.

Comment

Working...
                X