My Player skins wont load :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Player skins wont load :/

Ok heres the situation. You know at the beginning of online matches, all the player skins load, along with your HUD/cross hair/scoreboard etc. But if i try joining in the middle of the matches, 9/10 time the player skins/crosshair/HUD wont load at all until the match is over. Its really frustrating seeing 26 neutral team jakobs running around and not having a crosshair, nor knowing what the score is, who is on your own team. i cant even quit because my menu hasnt loaded either. I tried preloading skins, but it doesnt work because I only have 256 ram :/

what can i do?

I.... never heard of that tbh.

Try reisntalling the latest patch. No worky? Delete INI's then. If that doesnt work then reinstall.

Comment

ive seen that before, or atleast something similar. im guessing youre playing on a low bandwidth connection. when i was still playing on 56k if i played anything over say...16 players. it would take forever and a half to show what team im on and all the junk you mentioned.

Comment

Well I never heard of anything like that except the skins not loading. Sometimes it doesn't even tell in which team they are (its when it gets frustrating) but its rare (for me at least).l

I can't help there. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted_Soul
          ive seen that before, or atleast something similar. im guessing youre playing on a low bandwidth connection. when i was still playing on 56k if i played anything over say...16 players. it would take forever and a half to show what team im on and all the junk you mentioned.
          you guessed right. im using a 56k connection because there is no dsl available in my area :/

Comment

Working...
          X