Clear All

• replied
    Those aren't Necris, they're BLAZING POWER HEROES™

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef
    If I had to guess from left to right on the posted pic:

Corrupt, Necris, Hellion...
    their armor have the same theme/design, they cant be from different teams, and i dont think they are the necris

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They look more like the Juggs to me (maybe except for the female model in the leftmost pic)...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by W@rl(0)K
    The guy on the far right was the one in the PS3 video with the robot, right?
    yesh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The guy on the far right was the one in the PS3 video with the robot, right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by toniglandyl
    look st the vid in quicktime format. you see them now.
    i think it's the video or whatever : just up your brightness level and it's all perfect
    I had the qt format. I hope they sort that out in favor of even better visibility. Some characters have these green lights on their armor (in the PS3 video).

EPIC, why not make this team-coloured, bigger and for ALL character?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef
    How do you mean that? Do you think that you DON'T need them in UT2007. Watch the gameplay video from G4. Notice that the Flak shots come out of the black and you don't see anybody shooting them.
    look st the vid in quicktime format. you see them now.
    i think it's the video or whatever : just up your brightness level and it's all perfect

Leave a comment:

• replied

THe team names are in the bottom left corner, no?

Blazing Power Heroes :haha: Good thing it's just a concept name... possibly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I mean that if they are as bright red as those, then brightskins won't be needed. Although, I have seen that G4 vid and I do see what you mean. :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slainchild
    The only thing I gathered from that illustration is that brightskins won't be much of a problem.
    How do you mean that? Do you think that you DON'T need them in UT2007. Watch the gameplay video from G4. Notice that the Flak shots come out of the black and you don't see anybody shooting them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only thing I gathered from that illustration is that brightskins won't be much of a problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    I just hope they get a better fashion designer then the one they had in the 2k4 bonus pack
    And a better one than Sapphire in UC2...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't think any of them are Necris. Necris has never had a lot of armor, a tradition I hope continues. I just hope they get a better fashion designer then the one they had in the 2k4 bonus pack

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If I had to guess from left to right on the posted pic:

Corrupt, Necris, Hellion...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the red guy must be a necris. he's just so pale (like a cadaver)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X