X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is Germany neglected?

Hmm... well, I dont think all of europe is neglected

its not all bad compared to the US..

some1 got sniped, and that was the reason to "ban' games like halo from the shops (you can use a sniper!)... while one shelf lower games like UT2k3 and splinter cell were still there lol...

In france there are plenty of gamestudios... in most of europe games are full-containing

I remember this thing on GTA3 for the PS2: if your PS2 language was set to german, GTA had no blood

and.. germany the best gamers? depends on the game in CS I think its true.. but UT2k3... 2 dutch ppl in the top3

[edit] WTF? why is my post on top? I didnt start this thread :\

dude the hole world minus eastcoast US is in that case neglected...

it's easy to be egoistic and whine about Epic haven't been exactly where your living

on the UU there was 250~ ppl
    the earth contain 6 billion~ ppl

that makes it a 1/24'000'000 chanse to get to meet epic... gg_neglected :bulb:

err wtf i posted last... and mines second?...

PEZ!!! :sour:

Comment

Originally posted by Cat-E_<frEsh>
      and which is with the large shows and press meetings?
      me only a large meeting is well-known - and this was only for invited guests

the joke is atari Germany and infogrames are not 10 kilometers of my house lol omg
      can you type that again slowly?...

i dont get it :weird:

dudes this is f00kin' scary

what's up with the datebase? :weird:

Comment

is Germany neglected?

I think Germany and also Europe of epic/infogrames/atari am disadvantaged . sure, reliably some is because of the policy in Germany but I come myself opposite the Americans disadvantaged forwards

-Germans have shortened and censored games
        -or games are officially forbidden
        -we do not have large shows or meetings
        -we do not have large press events [except only one (12 September Frankfurt - however only for invited guests)]
        -shows cancelt by epic/atari in Leipzig
        -we do not have unreal university

+but we have the most fan´s and players
        +we have most clans
        +we have the best players of the world (think so lol )
        +most unreal web pages

does their that find fair?
        how do you think of it?
        what says atari or epic to it?

sorry for my bad english perhaps can someone translate my article better.

Comment

Yeah your country probably is getting a raw deal, but its certainly not the fault of anyone else. Germany is the cause of Germanys problems on this subject I think. I also agree the Germans contribute a helluva lot to the scene. On a downside they probably contribute the most hackers and script kiddies as well.

Comment

Actually fully understandable english of yours is. Someone MAY get dejavu's into StarWars....

I think it is not Atari's fault that we don't have things like Unreal University or large game shows here in Europe. It is the distributors who keep the stuff to themselves (maybe maximizing profit). As you said - we are already buying the $hit - we don't need any more encouragement to do that.

What we have is CeBit - and that is happening in Hannover - and nowhere else.

And about hackers. You're quite wrong with that one. You should look towards Russia and Israel. It is somehow "funny" but also the best virus repellent come from those countries (finland / F-Secure being an exception here).

Comment

Uhh...
              We don't have the most clans. We only have the loudest ones and the most whiny/less adaptive ones, too.

Comment

nm

Comment

yes, concerns not only germany but also many other countries
                  why it is possible uncencored games on market to bring (UT2k3) ???
                  with Movie DVD's is nevertheless also possible it!!!

Uhh...
                  We don't have the most clans. We only have the loudest ones and the most whiny/less adaptive ones, too
                  rofl wormbo

What we have is CeBit - and that is happening in Hannover - and nowhere else.
                  epic did unreal2004 present there? or again only for invited guests?
                  show in Leipzig cancelt by atari/epic - where one ut2004 to actually present wanted !! hmmm

Comment

Re: is Germany neglected?

Originally posted by -=SmileY=-
                    [edit] WTF? why is my post on top? I didnt start this thread :\
                    omg you destroyed my thread

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
                      dude the hole world minus eastcoast US is in that case neglected...

it's easy to be egoistic and whine about Epic haven't been exactly where your living

on the UU there was 250~ ppl
                      the earth contain 6 billion~ ppl

that makes it a 1/24'000'000 chanse to get to meet epic... gg_neglected :bulb:

err wtf i posted last... and mines second?...

PEZ!!! :sour:
                      and which is with the large shows and press meetings?
                      me only a large meeting is well-known - and this was only for invited guests

the joke is atari Germany and infogrames are not 10 kilometers of my house lol omg

Comment

hehe if u play ut with german language its also without blood+it sounds gay -_-

Comment

You cant blame Epic for there not being any shows in germany or other countries. thats atari's deal. Epic is still polishing 2k4, and you want them to come to germany to do another UU? Think about the reason they did UU at NC state(or whatever school it was). Its a couple miles away from them. They could take two days off and it wouldnt be a big deal.

You guys dont get cool game events, and us americans dont get cool cars like the McLaren F1 or Porshe GT3. Life isnt fair.

EDIT: OK, I posted this a minute ago, and its in the middle!?!?! Could someone please fix these f*cking boards already!

Comment

here in .de:

12-15yo cs
                            16-18yo ut
                            18-xyo quake3

Comment

Stop making fun of us, ja!
                              I am from das Germany and das thread is not das least funny, ja!

Comment

Working...
                              X