Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT : Whats the Diffrence Between FireFox and IE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find firefox to be a lot better, if for no other reason than the extensions, the smaller toolbar at the top, the search bar, and tabbed browsing.

however, you definately need the "View in IE" extension, because there are a handful of things that work in IE that dont work in FF.

For example:
    1) Some Quicktime videos
    2) Yahoo avatars designing page
    3) Movies at big-boys.com

*shrug*

FF + View in IE + Adblock = teh win

Comment

Originally posted by vrxGz
      FF doesn't have compatibility issues - websites do.
      :up:

Originally posted by psychopath666
      I think my biggest problem with firefox is that the glow on my sig doesnt show up...:bulb: :cry:
      As I only browse this forum with FF, Opera, Safari and even iCAB I NEVER saw it...

Comment

There are a few bugs in FF that annoy the hell out of me, such as hint boxes that don't go away. Also, text highlighting breaks a lot in text areas like this one. It will show stuff as highlighted when it isn't, and sometimes it will try and highlight stuff when you're not holding down the mouse button. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
          There are a few bugs in FF that annoy the hell out of me, such as hint boxes that don't go away. Also, text highlighting breaks a lot in text areas like this one. It will show stuff as highlighted when it isn't, and sometimes it will try and highlight stuff when you're not holding down the mouse button. :bulb:
          Indeed, but hey... ...I can live with that compared to the issues in IE.

Comment

Working...
          X