Where can I host a map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I host a map?

What sites will let me host a map without a Java Runtime Enviroment and without an ftp?

All help is greatly appreciated...Thanks!

You mean thats posible? :bulb:

Can't you like use IE as a FTP client and upload some stuff? I don't really see the problem.

Comment

Maps are god... ...and gods don't need stuff like ftp. :up:

Comment

They had good community sites for stragtegy games...?

I know aye....like..for the game: Age of Mythology that came after the hit AoE. There was the a site that needed NOTHING...just brows for your fille..write description and title than that's that and it's on the site within 30hours!

Comment

Re: They had good community sites for stragtegy games...?

Originally posted by PhiniusMaster
          I know aye....like..for the game: Age of Mythology that came after the hit AoE. There was the a site that needed NOTHING...just brows for your fille..write description and title than that's that and it's on the site within 30hours!
          That reminded me, i'll go reinstall AOM now.

Comment

!

The site was Age of Mythology heaven and it was awesoem jus ttype that in google once you've installed and you'll be fine for filles for that game!

Comment

Re: !

Originally posted by PhiniusMaster
              The site was Age of Mythology heaven and it was awesoem jus ttype that in google once you've installed and you'll be fine for filles for that game!
              Hmmm. I could host it for you. Just mail it. Usually it get's mirrored pretty soon at the usual sites after you released it in the "Full releases" forums (at least if the map is quite good).

fuegerstef@gmx.de

Comment

Working...
              X