Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to exit vehicles on the side you want to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to exit vehicles on the side you want to?

Well? Left or right of the vehicle.
    What to do to exit on the left and what to do to exit on the right side?
    Thanks in advice.

Not posible i'm afraid.

Comment

Re: How to exit vehicles on the side you want to?

Originally posted by Gyro
      Well? Left or right of the vehicle.
      What to do to exit on the left and what to do to exit on the right side?
      Thanks in advice.
      You always exit the tank on the side you are getting shot from... :sour:

Comment

This irritates me because I always seem to exit the vehicle on the "wrong" side. Let me give an example: I was driving a manta full speed over some terrain and some guy got a lock on me with an avril. Now basically I would want to exit the vehicle the last second before the vehicle is destroyed leaving me pretty much unhurt. But for some reason I seem to exit the vehicle on the "wrong" side most of the time and instead of destroying the vehicle, the avril hit me and blew me up in to pieces leaving the vehicle pretty much at full health for the enemy player to take and destroy that last node with it. This has been happening to me a lot recently.

Comment

Yeeshh....!

Bummer...!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
            Not posible i'm afraid.
            Let's nag Epic to patch :haha: They need to fix those 101++ bugs as well.

Comment

Here's an important tip: You know that spot where the AVRiL's gonna hit? Don't be there.

Seriously, if the vehicle has full health, why take the risk if only one AVRiL is headed towards you? Spin that baby around into the path of the missile, then make the Manta jump as it hits your position, thus making it overshoot you.

Comment

Not sure if it's for all vehicles, but I'm pretty sure you exit the Scorpion and Hellbender opposite the direction your crosshair is facing.

Comment

Re: Re: How to exit vehicles on the side you want to?

Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef

So true!! It's like a rule, especially if u have lots of health .

Comment

Well, if it always happens on the wrong side, then it's consistent:

This is how it works, peeps: You exit looking in the direction you were looking in the vehicle, looking at the vehicle. So essentially, you're exiting to the point that your "chase cam" is in first person, except closer to your vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale
                      Here's an important tip: You know that spot where the AVRiL's gonna hit? Don't be there.

Seriously, if the vehicle has full health, why take the risk if only one AVRiL is headed towards you? Spin that baby around into the path of the missile, then make the Manta jump as it hits your position, thus making it overshoot you.
                      Trust me - it doesn't work. Skilled players know how to hit vehicles no matter what the driver does (excluding close range combat)... I would call myself a skilled player since I can take out a manta with a single avril most of the time (excluding close combat).

Comment

lol @ skilled player that can always hit mantas with avrils.

You're playing the wrong players.

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
                          Well, if it always happens on the wrong side, then it's consistent:
                          Not true... ...sadly. I was more kind of kidding.

Comment

Re: Re: How to exit vehicles on the side you want to?

Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef
                            Take some Zeltrex™.

(anti-deppresant medication )

Comment

Re: Re: Re: How to exit vehicles on the side you want to?

Originally posted by FlakDino454
                              Take some Zeltrex™.

(anti-deppresant medication )
                              We had a discussion about this stuff here some time ago. I was amazed how many people take and need them. I would NEVER take that stuff if I am not seriously ill. Most of the people who take it, could heal the symptoms and the cause in a different way.

Comment

Working...
                              X