No announcement yet.

What Platform Will You Get UT2007 on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post this poll in the UC2 forum and see what the results will be like. I'm just curious to know, because you can't get a fair representation posting this in a PC-exclusive game forum.

o yea i'm getting it for PC.

Comment

PC... I tryed UT04 with a gamepad... trust me... forget about it!

Besides UT is more than a game to me... mapping, moding, download, community, everything... UT is fro PC... nothing more, nothing less... IMO that is!

... and the nexgen consoles only look like power-pc replacements IMO. They even got media players and chat programs... they are forgeting the consept of consoles... except nintendo tho! Theyre still in lead in my eyes with theyr kick *** games! The Nintendo Revolution will be the only one worth the price I bet... the other will be HELLA expencive!

... and the GBA Micro looks AWESOME! I will get me one! I agree a 100% with you placebo... nextgen, out of the way, gameboy, here I come! Imagine thatone with PocketNES on it! Never a boring moment! :heart:

BTW, when talking about revolution... I made some funny designs for it! Look here: http://home.online.no/~maber3/hosting/rev/

Some favs:

hope nintendo makes that NES version... whould rooooock! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Mohlraax
        PC... I tryed UT04 with a gamepad... trust me... forget about it!

Besides UT is more than a game to me... mapping, moding, download, community, everything... UT is fro PC... nothing more, nothing less... IMO that is!

... and the nexgen consoles only look like power-pc replacements IMO. They even got media players and chat programs... they are forgeting the consept of consoles... except nintendo tho! Theyre still in lead in my eyes with theyr kick *** games! The Nintendo Revolution will be the only one worth the price I bet... the other will be HELLA expencive!

... and the GBA Micro looks AWESOME! I will get me one! I agree a 100% with you placebo... nextgen, out of the way, gameboy, here I come! Imagine thatone with PocketNES on it! Never a boring moment! :heart:

BTW, when talking about revolution... I made some funny designs for it! Look here: http://home.online.no/~maber3/hosting/rev/

Some favs:

hope nintendo makes that NES version... whould rooooock! :up:
        Long live the big N!

Comment

having it on console could ruin it for future pc games imagine unreal 2008 or woteva the next game it wont be for pc becuase the consoles are better than pc! and the only way to theyll be able improve the game is by putting it on something more powerful. sh*t i forgot pc's are becoming more powerful too! lol!

Comment

Teh Mac.

Comment

PC. I just hope it isn't nerfed to cater for the console market.

Comment

That....would make me loose all faith in epic....seriously!

Like I said, as long as its on pc, and it is not nerfed...I'll be happy....the moment they release a mainstreem ut exclusevly on console, or nerf it for the pc...I will be ... ... "displeased" ... ...

Comment

That poll is completely wrong...UT2007 will not be coming for PC. It will be a PS3 EXCLUSIVE. Just like how Gears of War is an XBOX 360 EXCLUSIVE. Its confirmed at IGN (go see for yourself if you dont belive me).

jk:haha:

Comment

on pc of course. xbox is for POS party games like midnight club and halo

why waste money to play ut2007 on xbox live.. haha

Comment

I want to see the concept art for the new vehciles and the re-mastered old ones...though it will be awhile before I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Penguin
                        PC pwns consoles.
                        XBox Live and all derivatives to play UT online? lol, only for teh n00bs. :up:

Comment

Think Epic will give us anything special for pre-ordering?

Comment

Originally posted by nightstormer
                            XBox Live and all derivatives to play UT online? lol, only for teh n00bs. :up:
                            lol... poor m$... they played all cards on hardware, and got owned by sony... and still they take payed for people to use theyr consoles online... lol... I sence teh doom for teh box!

Comment

Working...
                            X