What Platform Will You Get UT2007 on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Platform Will You Get UT2007 on?

I just think this would be an interesting thing to bring up. I personally think most people will be staying on PC, because they're used to playing UT on a computer, but lets find out. Vote and lets see the statistics!

You do realise many a people will get it on at least 2 of the 3 platforms...
    PC, then 360

Comment

PC only, after getting a new one i probably can't afford a console.

Comment

PC... by far

Comment

PC, unless I have a console at the time. Depends though really, since its going to be on a multitude of platforms, even if PC is the target I can see ****ty lobbies and other crappy console stuff appearing

Comment

PC ofc, it will be released first on PC so that's basicly why ^^ but even if it was released for consoles at the same time I wouldnt buy it if I wouldnt be able to use a mouse and keyboard.. I like to play other FPS-games on consoles with a joypad, but would feel wrong to play UT with it.... so restricted

Comment

PC

Unfortunetly, a new machine will be in order, otherwise I'll be playing it looking like this...

Comment

PC, if it works, i stick with it.
                if my PC doesn't handle it, i get it on 360 until i can have an upgrade.

Comment

The only one it needs to be on

Comment

Originally posted by Fnix
                    The only one it needs to be on
                    ATARI?

Comment

This thread got me thinking... I wonder if it would be possible to play on the same servers as the console players... LOL it would definately show which platform is better for playing FPS's (PC).

Comment

Originally posted by -=[BeR]=-
                        This thread got me thinking... I wonder if it would be possible to play on the same servers as the console players... LOL it would definately show which platform is better for playing FPS's (PC).
                        i think you can. it was said somewhere (look in Zoeff's thread) IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
                          GameBoy Micro?
                          Fixed?

Comment

obviously it would have to be PC, i would even less chance at doing well if i had to use a gamepad...

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
                              i think you can. it was said somewhere (look in Zoeff's thread) IIRC
                              Heh well if it's true, we're gonna see a whole new breed of noobs... And a LOT more of them, too.:bulb:

Comment

Working...
                              X