Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions/Suggestions from the community to Epic Games. [Update: 6-7-2005 - Q's: 56]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Nuclear hazard
    (the question below is already posted)
    ''Will the first person view be a hovering weapon superimposed on a camera that's a set amount of distance over the ground, or will the first person view be the same as the third person view, but with the camera at the head of the player?''

that would be awesome, but i doubt ut2007 will have this feature
    I don't see why not, since UT2k7 models look insanely detailed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    (the question below is already posted)
    ''Will the first person view be a hovering weapon superimposed on a camera that's a set amount of distance over the ground, or will the first person view be the same as the third person view, but with the camera at the head of the player?''

that would be awesome, but i doubt ut2007 will have this feature

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a few questions I've asked before in a previous thread:

- Will there be some proper compression for maps and packages in UT2007, distributed maps in ut2003/4 are anything from 10-20Mb, but are only a 2-3 Mb download when put into winrar, which says there's room for improvement. And it would save our hard drives.
    -Will Epic at least consider keeping DDOM and BR, the community may not be filled with such servers, but many people do enjoy playing them and are sad to see them go. Assault even more so, even after the harassment the community gave epic to put it back in, your taking it out again for UT2007?
    -Will the community section be trashed, or will you think of a way to making it become a fully working part of UT2007. UT2004 community section still shows the same maps I saw 6 months ago.

oh, and a suggestion from the other thread:
    Originally posted by Pyrii
    Take as long as needed to finish, we don't want to see another addon-pack in the form of UT2008 :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef
    As the question "Will UT2007 have Karma Boobs?" is answered with NO I will ask another question:

"Will UT2007 have Novadex Boobs ?"
    Uh... I forgot that... Agreed! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As the question "Will UT2007 have Karma Boobs?" is answered with NO I will ask another question:

"Will UT2007 have Novadex Boobs ?"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by toniglandyl
    siren has a huge armor too.
    and why do you say "all other females". do you imply gorge is a woman?
    So just because siren has armor they all do..?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zoeff
    In ut2004: Gorge has big armor... but no boobs. And all other females have like erm no armor...
    siren has a huge armor too.
    and why do you say "all other females". do you imply gorge is a woman?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by toniglandyl
    i doubt it for the Karma boobs, because tere is such a big armor.
    In ut2004: Gorge has big armor... but no boobs. And all other females have like erm no armor...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i doubt it for the Karma boobs, because tere is such a big armor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kreskin
    Will UT2007 have karma *****?

Well, it's my question.
    Must...resist....putting......[size=10]...tags...around....question

Added! :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will UT2007 have karma *****?

Well, it's my question.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Daspadger
    Then it's a question! Zoeff! Wake up!

Will next UT include support for stering wheels?
    * Gets a bucket of water of his head.... EEK!

lol k, added
    Originally posted by Anomalie
    What new features (if any) will there be in demorecordings?
    Added.
    Originally posted by Bishop Gantry
    Kinda funny when they say movment will be toned down and the first movie clips wee get to see shows a guy flying over 10 meters trough the air and sliding some additional 10 meters in basiclly 1 movment?

In the PS3 clips is that abilities that we'll be able to use ingame while playing, long sliding, grappling edges if we get close to them to not fall further, survive 20-30 meters drops, tackling opponents over edges?
    Added all of them.

The last 2 (that i quoted) are kinda obvious tho', that was a matinee.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will Enforcers be made unique or will they just be made as a cliched static akimbo weapon finally removing everything that made them intresting to begin with?...

For UT2k7's supposed indeepth immersion into the unreal verse and not just the tournament why havent we seen more of it, the weapons cut alone speaks volumes, U1, Na Pali and Unreal2 have giben quite some background knowledge yet there isnt even hinted that we'll see something from it...

Why was Skaarj cut, they by far of the monsters of Unreal have the greatest potential and flexibility...

Will we see a Dropship in UT2K7 or more speciflly will we see the UT2K4 Dropship in UT2K7 a dedicated troop transport would add a plethorta of new alternative tactics to fool around with...

Kinda funny when they say movment will be toned down and the first movie clips wee get to see shows a guy flying over 10 meters trough the air and sliding some additional 10 meters in basiclly 1 movment?

In the PS3 clips is that abilities that we'll be able to use ingame while playing, long sliding, grappling edges if we get close to them to not fall further, survive 20-30 meters drops, tackling opponents over edges?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will demorecording work correctly with turrets? (the minigun and hellbender third turret shoot correctly but do not rotate and the view stays static)

And will warpzones work? I'd like to see those in maps again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What new features (if any) will there be in demorecordings?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X