Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions/Suggestions from the community to Epic Games. [Update: 6-7-2005 - Q's: 56]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request: replace WICKED SICK with UNREAL

Comment

Originally posted by }{3||ioN
      request: replace WICKED SICK with UNREAL
      lol, a little off topic but ok, shoudn't be that big of a deal.

Comment

Will you PLEASE rethink the no lightning gun decision? No body wants that smoke puffing sniper rifle from the early 1900's in a futuristic game!

/*Warlok gets on knees and begs!*:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by W@rl(0)K
          Will you PLEASE rethink the no lightning gun decision? No body wants that smoke puffing sniper rifle from the early 1900's in a futuristic game!

/*Warlok gets on knees and begs!*:cry:
          Where did you get that info?!?! I didn't know the LG will be left out! :cry:

Comment

Will there be specific software requirements for creating normalmapped map elements/character models, or will there be support for some free PLE version of a 3d package (that comes with the game) by the time the game comes out?

And apparently, there was some support for an advanced scripting engine. (anyone remember the name?) Is this just for scripting sequences/cutscenes, and will the code still be done using UnrealScript or some modification of it?

Comment

STICKY FFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                Where did you get that info?!?! I didn't know the LG will be left out! :cry:
                If my memmory serves me right, It is not on the list of weapons that will return. Only that POS sniper rifle. Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

*Raises hand for the Lightning guns return*

Comment

What will teh system specs be for this game? Dual 3.5Ghz CPU's?

Comment

Originally posted by LeoPawnz
                      STICKY FFS!!!
                      Holy hell Leo where have you been!

Comment

will the game still be revolutionnary (graphically) in 2006-2007, knowing that gears of war will be out and much other game wich are impressive too?

are there going to be REAL forums for UT2007ers?

will you keep giving lots-o info until the release or will there be a "no-info" period?

EDIT : will current PCs (wich can run HL2 great) be able to run UT2007 with low settings?

will world physics have an important role in the game?

Comment

because there is a deal going on between ASUS and AGEIA..

what performance gains can we expect from buying a card with the AGEIA hardware physics chip?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                            Will there be specific software requirements for creating normalmapped map elements/character models, or will there be support for some free PLE version of a 3d package (that comes with the game) by the time the game comes out?

And apparently, there was some support for an advanced scripting engine. (anyone remember the name?) Is this just for scripting sequences/cutscenes, and will the code still be done using UnrealScript or some modification of it?
                            Added.
                            Originally posted by Daspadger
                            *Raises hand for the Lightning guns return*
                            hehe, ok, added a comment about the LG.
                            Originally posted by INSTAGIBBLER
                            What will teh system specs be for this game? Dual 3.5Ghz CPU's?
                            Already asked.
                            Originally posted by toniglandyl
                            will the game still be revolutionnary (graphically) in 2006-2007, knowing that gears of war will be out and much other game wich are impressive too?

are there going to be REAL forums for UT2007ers?

will you keep giving lots-o info until the release or will there be a "no-info" period?

EDIT : will current PCs (wich can run HL2 great) be able to run UT2007 with low settings?

will world physics have an important role in the game?
                            Added all of them except the second last one. Already asked.
                            Originally posted by MuLuNGuS
                            because there is a deal going on between ASUS and AGEIA..

what performance gains can we expect from buying a card with the AGEIA hardware physics chip?
                            Added.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                              Added.
                              what about my questions?

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
                                what about my questions?
                                erm, i just added that reply, so i still needed to add all the quotes.... :sour:

(If you just looked in my post then you'd see that it's already added anyway )

Comment

Working...
                                X