Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions/Suggestions from the community to Epic Games. [Update: 6-7-2005 - Q's: 56]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoeff
    I think the awnser has already been given a while ago, and it was "More than what you can buy today"

That's disturbing. That game should run on an 850 or 6800. Hell it should run on a 9600 at least. That would imply such hardware will be virtually obsolete in only a year and half. Hmmm. $500 dollars for graphics card or $300 dollars for PS3.

My question would be what will the minimum system requirments be? You don't have to stick this at the top, anyone who knows could answer or provide a link.

Comment

Originally posted by meKilgore
      That's disturbing. That game should run on an 850 or 6800. Hell it should run on a 9600 at least. That would imply such hardware will be virtually obsolete in only a year and half. Hmmm. $500 dollars for graphics card or $300 dollars for PS3.

My question would be what will the minimum system requirments be? You don't have to stick this at the top, anyone who knows could answer or provide a link.
      That will probably be the minimum and you'll get about 15 to 30 FPS on lowest settings. That may not be true at all tho', just a guess on what seems obvious to me.

So yeah, in other words i'd recommend not to buy either but wait a year and then buy a dual core CPU and the latest graphics card.

Comment

Question:

Is Unreal Tournament 2007 going to have proper commercials/advertising?

Comment

Originally posted by A_Spec
          Question:

Is Unreal Tournament 2007 going to have proper commercials/advertising?
          Added but erm, you mean that you didn't like UT2004's ads or something? :weird:
          Originally posted by DimensionSeven
          The answer to the wast majority of these questions is probably 'We don't know yet' or just simply 'No'. :bulb:
          Yeah but if they are awnsered then hopefully they wont be asked again.

Comment

Added but erm, you mean that you didn't like UT2004's ads or something? :weird:

No..I was looking at the total lack of ads for ut2004, I didn't see any.

Comment

Are you going to be adding any other MK Stars to UT2007 like you did for UC2?

For the love of all things holy, i hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Spec
                No..I was looking at the total lack of ads for ut2004, I didn't see any.
                Well erm... there are some in the USA i think

Comment

Where it's my question? :weird:

IMO, needs to be the first one

Comment

Will This come ingame?

1: Distortion effects on some of the guns like in UC2?
                    2: Distortion to emulate water refraction
                    3: Dynamic gamma adjusts light levels
                    4: InstandGib?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizz
                      Will This come ingame?

1: Distortion effects on some of the guns like in UC2?
                      2: Distortion to emulate water refraction
                      3: Dynamic gamma adjusts light levels
                      4: InstandGib?
                      InstaGib will be in the game (Well, Mike Caps said so so it must be true. )
                      I'll add the other 3 questions

Comment

OK, here we go...

Is there any plan this time for official inclusion of significantly brighter teamskins as a serverside option for competitive play?

And don't none of you bastidges answer or even comment on that one unless you're a dev. Is your name "Epic?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Discord
                          OK, here we go...

Is there any plan this time for official inclusion of significantly brighter teamskins as a serverside option for competitive play?

And don't none of you bastidges answer or even comment on that one unless you're a dev. Is your name "Epic?!"
                          I'll add it... under one condition, you too fight against the people that want to hijack this thread. Ok? Because i don't want to close this thread.

Comment

I'll add it... under one condition, you too fight against the people that want to hijack this thread. Ok? Because i don't want to close this thread.
                            You got it. :up:

Comment

New One

1: Will There come More Annon sounds of the killing awards? ''new ones''
                              2: Will there come some little destrucktive objects ingame ''like pilars when you shoot at it there will come a hole in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizz
                                New One

1: Will There come More Annon sounds of the killing awards? ''new ones''
                                2: Will there come some little destrucktive objects ingame ''like pilars when you shoot at it there will come a hole in it?
                                Added

Comment

Working...
                                X