Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions/Suggestions from the community to Epic Games. [Update: 6-7-2005 - Q's: 56]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really think thats posible... Besides, you can then just put some sheet over it to make it invisible :X

Comment

Don't hate me for being optimistic, I normally wouldn't bump a thread, but I was kinda hoping we could get some of the questions answered (Maybe three more). I know I'm being naive, but what the hell. Its nice to know DrSiN is willing to weigh in on the copyright argument, but couldn't he give us just a little more info?

Please! (Nothing wrong with wishful thinking)

Also, doesn't the community have more questions. This thread could turn into the ultimate FAQ about UT2007 if someone from Epic could answer a question or two now and then.

Comment

Not sure if this has been asked, but:

Will Epic make a "categorizer" for the UEd? It's hell to search for that one texture or SMesh in the browser(s). IMO mappers could make their own categories too.

Comment

where are the replies from Dr.Sin on these issues?

Comment

Re: Questions/Suggestions from the community to Epic Games. [Update: 5-23-2005 - Q's: 55]

Originally posted by Zoeff
            Suggestions:[list][*]Don't remove the lightning gun! ( Said by just about everyone )[*]Replace WICKED SICK with UNREAL ( Said by just about everyone )
            Keep the lightning gun and KEEP "Wicked Sick!"

I could only read half of the list before I grew tired of it...

Comment

Will UT2K7 be online-compatible with console versions of the game?

I hope so, I wanna play my console friends.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero
                Will UT2K7 be online-compatible with console versions of the game?

I hope so, I wanna play my console friends.
                If it is, the folks with mice/keyboard will ALWAYS win.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakazoidal
                  where are the replies from Dr.Sin on these issues?
                  Where are the canals on Mars?

Comment

Re: Re: Questions/Suggestions from the community to Epic Games. [Update: 5-23-2005 -

Originally posted by breadtruck
                    KEEP "Wicked Sick!"
                    Ya, why replace it? Why not just make "Unreal!" be the next one up?
                    Originally posted by placebo
                    Where are the canals on Mars?
                    On mars...

Comment

lol k changed the unreal thingy

Comment

Epic, please make Unreal Tournament 2007 t-shirts! I want a UT t-shirt soooooooooooooooo bad!

Comment

A few quick questions of my own:

Will the Dual Enforcers have good accuracy?

I ask this because due to the supposed "more in your face action", you're gonna need a good starting weapon (especially since the shieldgun is no more), and the assault rifle, frankly, isn't cutting it.

Will there be an added amount of gibs (like in ut99) or gore?

A greater sense of violence would be nice, or at least go "ooohh" when you splat someone good with a well placed shock combo.

Will the game be quick to learn, yet take a lifetime to master?

I feel this is a very important question, because playing the game to get better is for some people, it's own reward (I'm one of those people). Ut2007 is taking steps to become more friendly to beginners (which I think is a good thing), but some people are worried the game will have a lower skill base, than say, ut2004 (in which good movement was all godly powerful).

Comment

Originally posted by Manzani
                            Will you have the ability to name your bots, as well as individually create them? [As in UT99]

I miss the days of selectable character classes with different head sets...

OMG! I miss those features

Will epic be kind enough to add Jpeg Tags to players? like on thier back we can costum tags or put pics:P & can be uploaded from client side!!!

Can the UE3 handle more realistic model animation during MP?

Comment

Rather then multiple threads. It would be nice to see Epic have a Town Hall meeting via IRC covering Mod Developement, Map Devopement, Anti Cheat, and General Game Play for the development communities, where interested and known authors could engage in a constructive dialog with Epic to help spur a community based growth.

Comment

-Will ut2k7 have ingame shellmaps?

i hope tthey will do

Comment

Working...
                                X