X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing!

This game's gonna pwn! :up:

Comment

guys, the audio, is it me, or did it sound EXACTLY the same. I hope that they just didnt have the new audio ready and they used the UT2004, cause if it is the same in the final version, im gonna be p-od

Comment

Originally posted by TheVault
        guys, the audio, is it me, or did it sound EXACTLY the same. I hope that they just didnt have the new audio ready and they used the UT2004, cause if it is the same in the final version, im gonna be p-od
        They're using placeholder audio which will no doubt be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
          You guys are making me MAD. I want to see it!
          You still can... if you have an IGN account ( I know registering to get a game guide and not getting it would come in handy) you can watch it here!

Comment

Originally posted by IRN_DOG
            You still can... if you have an IGN account ( I know registering to get a game guide and not getting it would come in handy) you can watch it here!
            Yeah, of course I've seen it now, I posted that back when the videos weren't online yet.

Comment

...and what did ya think?...

I like the new matna's new rate of fire and model, the rocket launcher doesn't look as meaty as the 03-04 one though, the new raptor is awesome and the flak seems spot on... bio cannister seems a bit 'bubbly' though...:bulb:

Comment

Working...
              X