Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your ONS or TAM Clan about to disband? We can help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your ONS or TAM Clan about to disband? We can help.

Clan ~TZ~ is looking for an influx of new talent, we would like to form 2 solid squads so that we may play with and against each other. As is, we have 7-9 dedicated players, and we are looking to add about 5-7.

The perfect scenario would be a group of people that have played together, and wish to still play together, but are having trouble maintaining a full, functional clan.

If you are interested, please use any of the below contact info.

If your group is large enough we will enter the IGL ladder for a second team that you can captain. Any holes in your roster would be filled by current TZ members.

My TDM clan probably is. :-\

Comment

how many of these threads have you made? jesus dude, just bump one of your old ones. god knows there's plenty of 'em.

Comment

its a good idea though, merging two stuggling clans. Often wondered if a Euro insta clan wants to join up with us - we have the infrastructure all in place, everything from server to email addresses.

Comment

well maybe tell ppl if its american or an euro clan :P gl

Comment

We are a NA clan

Dark, send me a pm if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
              how many of these threads have you made? jesus dude, just bump one of your old ones. god knows there's plenty of 'em.
              Yeah, not to be rude man but this really is like the 6th thread you've made. The problem is not you making the threads, but with you making the same one over and over again.

Comment

I've said it before, and I'm gonna say it again. INA is the worst place to look for people with any skill or talent. Flamebait, I know, but it's true. So live with it.

@ DeadSlash:

No.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by DeadSlash
                    bump
                    Bad idea :down:

Comment

lol, you can't blame the guy for trying to keep his clan alive.

@ Deadslash, though, you might have more success if you pick out some clans that are already on the ladders (and that maybe don't have that many people on their roster, or don't seem active, or who have picked up a few forfeits, etc.), and then go hit them up in irc and just find out how they're doing.

A lot of clans don't check these forums, so that might be a better way to find a good fit for what you're looking for.

GL with it, though. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by X-DarkSoul-X
                        I've said it before, and I'm gonna say it again. INA is the worst place to look for people with any skill or talent. Flamebait, I know, but it's true. So live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 InchesOfAfro
                          lol, you can't blame the guy for trying to keep his clan alive.
                          To be clear, we are not on the brink of going out or anything, were just at an odd number that we are not big enough for a second team, and we have enough extra that they are not getting the playing time that would like.

We are a sponsored team, so we have the resources to spread the wealth. Instead of recruiting individuals, the perfect scenario would be a small clan, so I would not have to captain a second team, they would have a captain in place when they joined.

For the people that are making negative comments, or putting us down for recruiting, why are you even reading this thread?

:down: SWG_Victim:down: are you looking to save your TAM or ONS clan? I'm guessing no, so why are you even in this thread. Not everybody trolls the boards daily, and the people that are here for the first time, or once a month are not going to look 12 pages deep and see my post.

It is unfortunate that it annoys some people that I have posted twice this month for recruits. Just don't read it. I don't understand why you care.

Comment

I thought this thread was about group relationship therapy for UT2k4 clans. :bulb:

Comment

Working...
                            X