Teh translocator thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teh translocator thread

Just starting this discussion because I've seen players fly around the whole map like they own it, using the translocator.

Also an interesting question.

High trajectory or normal trajectory?

no tl :up:

<--dmer.

Comment

cant stand the tl, ruins the game IMO, people just running by each other on the way to the flag.

Comment

TL is lame, it takes away strategy and overall map flow. Not only that, but it KILLS bombing run. :down:

Comment

Ditto.

To me it changes the whole game into something that's not even remotely related to Unreal.

It's not even "same game, different flavor" as far as I'm concerned.

It's a WHOLE different game, and not my style.

It's "Translocator hopping tournament".

Comment

I don't mind it too much in CTF, its alot better then in the original UT where their was no limit to how many times you could use it in a row. Their are some gametypes where it just doesn't belong though.

Comment

Outside of CTF, it's interesting...

In CTF, it's the most brilliant device ever created in a game, maybe. 99% of people who complain about simply suck too much to use it or play with it correctly, and should stick to 32 person vehicle DM in oversized, unlit recreations of various rooms in some guys house.

Comment

Originally posted by Main
                99% of people who complain about simply suck too much to use it or play with it correctly, and should stick to 32 person vehicle DM in oversized, unlit recreations of various rooms in some guys house.
                rofl.

i no likey TL.

*off to bubba's quad jump backyard trials server

Comment

My favorite is Bubba's 2k4 bar and grile because theirs a rocket launcher in the sink, lol!!!!!!11

It be cooler if it had scorpions and tanks though, and monsters, and maybe an Ion cannon in the celing!!

But not the TL though, that just ruins everything!!! :down: :down:

Comment

It be cooler if it had scorpions and tanks though, and monsters, and maybe an Ion cannon in the celing!!
                    the 4 Levis more than makes up for this.

i hear the 2k5 version adds an invisible kill zone that randomly appears in different parts of the map.. great fun!

Comment

TL's suck....learn how to move properly

Comment

Don't like the xloc? Don't play ctf.

The end!

Comment

Originally posted by I_LoveToKill
                          Don't like the xloc? Don't play ctf.

The end!
                          I dont :P

Comment

i play a lot of UT(99) so don't even start me on how much they've limited the x-loc.
                            theres unlimited in UT and theres no-one complaining?
                            i just try n sniper them in mid air, combo them in mid air or rockets where they land etc. works for me

Comment

99% of people who complain about simply suck too much to use it or play with it correctly, and should stick to 32 person vehicle DM in oversized, unlit recreations of various rooms in some guys house.

lol.. i'm an ex map exploiter(ex because we broke up). we were a group of guys who way more than mastered the translocator, and i don't think any of us like it in any game type...

Comment

Working...
                              X