What Kind of UT player are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Kind of UT player are you?

I'm definately a wary player, I can jump into a random fight, but generally like to shoot from behind things. What about you lot?

Other.
    (I don't play ONS )

But if the sniper one is for saDM too then its that

Comment

Well It's supposed to be for all gametypes but since you already voted, that's tough

Comment

@ !

Comment

Originally posted by Cythes
          @ !
          Too big a read

And no poll

EDIT: And it's from last year

So I see no reason why we can't do this again, after all, we have desktop threads every week, and most people haven't seen that thread before...

Comment

I'm that first option baby! I grab my flak and i just go for it. Or i grab the rocket launcher, but i preferr the flak.

I dont like the snipers and shock whores who sit at the sidelines picking up scraps from the people that are actually in battle.

BTW: nothing better then walking up to a sniper or shock ***** and gettin em with a shield gun!

Comment

I choose other. The way I play depends on the game type and who I play with.

With DM I tend to be a sniper. Give me a map with 3 or more hard to reach spots with views of high traffic areas and I will be happy. I also don't stay in one place to long because after I get a few kills everyone starts looking for the spot I took the shots from.

In ONS I am normaly a bezerker. I charge head first into the fight try to take out the node. There have been several times when I have single handedly prevented the other team from building a node while my team mates were spawn killing or camping the raptor's spawn points.

With the other game types it depends on where my team needs me most.

Comment

lunatic here.

Comment

<--- Lunatic, favoring the Biorifle.

Comment

<<< Flak and Shieldgun Pounce Lunatic:up:

Comment

None of the above.
                      I'm obviously best at close and midrange fights, but I won't move in unless I'm pretty certain of being able to get out unscathed or at least kill my opponent with more health and firepower left than a freshly spawned player if it's a 1on1. If I do think I stand a good chance of winning, I will move in confidently and won't be hindered by being frightened of my opponent. (heck, it's not as if he'll be able to touch me most of the time)
                      Sometimes my aggressiveness works against me though as I tend to jump around corners into shockcombos a bit too often.

Comment

Depends on what and who I'm playing. In TAM, I charge up a bio glob and then switch to the lightning gun. In TDM, I charge up a bio glob and then switch the the rocket launcher. In VCTF, I'm a sniper in Dinora][, but an in-your-face rocket ***** on in Bedrooms.

Comment

Infantryman, rarely if ever really using a vehicle.

I consider myself, if need be, a jack-of-all-trades. I can take a few people on by myself because I'm pretty jumpy, and can systematically take down people on my screen. I know the weapons to use for the right situations (Link/Flak/Grenades for quick Node/Core/Objective tearing, Minigun/Rocket infantry, Snipe from far, AVRiL/Flak vehicles, etc.), basic movement (up to and beyond shieldgun walldodge jumps, etc.), and have decent aim. I consider myself an average player in the sense that I can usually dominate pubs, and if not am usually within the top three of my team.

Comment

Where's my option? I looked for Pro but couldn't find it :P

Comment

Somewhat like the first option but I do it in a smartful manner with an occasional spamming here and there.

Comment

Working...
                              X