Looking for Igctf low grav.Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Igctf low grav.Clan

HEY Guys and girls. I am looking for a clan that emphasize in LOW GRAVITY INSTAGIB CTF. I would say I am decent at it. I hate pig though. I don't mind air control either. I had played all other types of games, but don't find them as attractive as instagib. So if anyone comes around, leave a note. Thanks. Mini_Gun or email at prleet@hotmail.com

Well your location might help

Comment

Originally posted by ~AvAlAnChÊ~
      Well your location might help
      /bet £1000 "East Coast US"

Comment

lol we need europe players mostly in LGICTF but sWs» is a all around clan. Check out our servers if you want.

Comment

UT2007 tip: Ship game with DM/TDM, CTF, and Conquest and do not include mutators.

But hey, i mean why would we want a unified community of people playing the same game?

Comment

Originally posted by Cursive
            UT2007 tip: Ship game with DM/TDM, CTF, and Conquest and do not include mutators.

But hey, i mean why would we want a unified community of people playing the same game?

yeah although the gaping hole in your logic is that LGiCTF players want to play LGiCTF.

Comment

i have played in crimson water

I been in that server few times. Crimson Water, well check u all in there, see how it is. I am usually in BunnyHut, its a demo server. THere alot of good players in there, by far a very popular server, check it out.

Comment

Yes LGICTF rocks but i miss the boost dodge from ut2003. That has to be added back to ut2007 in my opinion. Minigun where are you from.

Comment

From USA

I am from USA, east coast. I don't understand how much they will change if ut2007 came out. Whats there that really needs changing. Controls and gaming is perfect. What new weapons can we get, other than like shrapnel like ammos, with all the mods we have currently, I don't think it is necessary to have ut2007. Maybe they can just get all the mods together and put it into one package. It would do for me. But I don't think UT should get a sword as a weapon. Ut is too futuristic to go back to midevil time sword fighting. That is another reason why I don't like halo 2. What I can use is more levels like bridgeofFate, i think the best maps out of all the maps I have seen. Hey ~AvAlAnChÊ~
                  sWs» haven't I seen you in bunnyhut, i think i have played with you before.

Comment

East coast thats too bad we aint recruting americans at the mo to overcrowded about 40 americans in our clan. Most of our americans play Wicked vctf and wicked ons.

Comment

Working...
                    X