Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by If you see kay
    that is a crappy map on a low end card
    no really? I didnt know that. I'd like an answer. Everyone here seems to have gotten some performace increase except for me. Does this stuff only work for high performace cards or somthing?

Comment

I think your 1.4 cpu might be a bottleneck so Im not sure you should see any significant benefit.

Get yourself a new cpu if you can afford it is my suggestion.

I have a 2200 xp and Im not happy with it.

Comment

omega all the way baby :up:

Comment

I thought everyone knew UnrealEd doesn't work right with AA on, neither do alot of 3D programs.

Comment

Originally posted by A2597
            I thought everyone knew UnrealEd doesn't work right with AA on, neither do alot of 3D programs.
            Yeah but the omega drivers give you this problem whether its on or not. Does anyone know of a workaround by any chance????

Comment

wow i just downloaded these after seeing this thread and everything is soo much smoother! i can actually run techdream at 60fps now on my measly ti4600

Comment

I noticed some games run smoother with the Omega sets than with the Crapalysts.

I still haven't tried the Omega nividia drivers yet.

Comment

My fault, the drivers seemed to be holding on to the AA settings even after I moved them back to zero (App preference).

After a reboot all was well. So as long as I dont mess with the AA settings unrealed runs just fine

Looks like I'll be sticking with the Omegas, they give me quite a noticable fps boost.

Looks like Im a convert to these drivers, especially as I dont notice any visual difference between them and the Catalyst ones.

Good Job to the guy who made these drivers, they even reply to your emails if you have any questions about them.

:up:

Comment

I see no improvement on a 9700 pro.

Comment

Working...
                    X