No announcement yet.

Are you a BOMBINGRUN Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you a BOMBINGRUN Player?

Originally posted by Meta5
    (You cant be real.. pls)

Playing br without xloc is like playing Dria without vehicles.
    OMGOMG teh fun !!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you a BOMBINGRUN Player?

Originally posted by Meta5
      (You cant be real.. pls)

Playing br without xloc is like playing Dria without vehicles.
      heh. you sound like one of them ppl who would be completely helpless movement wise without the trans from that comment.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you a BOMBINGRUN Player?

BR is meant to be played with xloc with draining on. Period. Bye hf with your tourney or whatever u call it.

Comment

BR without the TL is a whole lot of fun! Like Hybrid said, as long as you dont pick huge maps like Colossus the TL isnt necessary. Not using the TL encourages you to improve your movement skills, using side dodge jumps and boost dodges to move yourself as quickly as possible.

Since I am so used to this... when I play people with the TL it seems so wussified. Instead of people having to cover the ball runner by fighting, they just TL away and get the ball passed to them. Again, like Hybrid said, it just becomes a purely passing game. How can that not get boring?

Comment

Originally posted by bS.Onyx
            boost dodges to move yourself as quickly as possible.

There is no boost dodge in UT2004.

Comment

Originally posted by DraZtiK
              not with the default setup in 2k4 but there is a little mutator that can fix that and bring back the 2k3 style boost dodge.

Comment

But there is some serious boosting in DeathBall.

If you like the sport aspect of BombingRun, give DeathBall a look-see. Mucho passing and heavy teamplay elements found here. Try it. At the worst, you might love it.

Comment

tried DB, didn't like it at all.:sour:
                  that's just my opinion.
                  i ate soccer, or any team sport (except volley or handball, but that's the limit) so that's maybe why.

Comment

Originally posted by Daspadger
                    Nah, the reason that im not into a clan is that i'm not interested of it. Thanks anyway.
                    I'd play BR with you Daspadger, but you'd own my little Deathmatch *****

Comment

Originally posted by DraZtiK
                      Okay, wall dodge then. Whatever, you all have to see the point!

Comment

Understand that.. I would have to say at its core, DeathBall is a sport. Though naturally there's a few bloodthirty defenders in the game out there -- say hi to Thex if you meet him on the servers. Tell him I sent ya.

Comment

Working...
                        X