No announcement yet.

TAM on CB :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF and reverse FF should be on at the same time. If its reverse FF then teamates will go jumping in front of another teamate that is shooting to try and kill an enemy, not caring because they are not getting hurt by their teamates shots. If its regular FF then people will spam hallways anyway, because they are not taking the damage, only the people being shot. 20% FF and 20% reverse FF at the same time would be nice.

I like having the losing team have more health because its a skill balancer, and makes the game much more intense. I would much rather play a game that ends 10-9 than one that ends 10-0, regardless of wether or not I won. Also, since most ladder matches are best 2 of 3, the overall score will better reflect a teams skill than the score of an individual match.

Comment

Originally posted by {GOG}R4d4
      FF and reverse FF should be on at the same time. If its reverse FF then teamates will go jumping in front of another teamate that is shooting to try and kill an enemy, not caring because they are not getting hurt by their teamates shots. If its regular FF then people will spam hallways anyway, because they are not taking the damage, only the people being shot. 20% FF and 20% reverse FF at the same time would be nice.
      Like I said... nobody in a clanned match wants to kill teammates. It's just not the way to win.

Comment

True, but people are more concerned about dieing themselves than they are about a teamate dieing. I like to have it on because it makes people more careful about where they shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort Simpson
          just plane stupid

Comment

European players: SIGN UP!!

Hi all,
            here's an important update to this issue, concerning the brand new ClanBase hosted cup, not the CB ladder the thread-starter was referring to.
            Important because the sign-ups are about to be closed soon!
            0o
            I've just requested an extension but officially sign-ups are to be closed this week!

CB TAM 4on4 hosted cup

btw:
            any players who want to participate and don't have a team yet:
            plz feel free to talk to me @ our quakenet-IRC-channel #collateral-DAMAGE or register to our website and send me a pm.

we speak german on TS and some kind of funny english if you prefer ^^

requirements:
            + the older the better, at least 16 years of age
            + installed IRC client
            + installed TS2 client
            + does not have to join our clan but
            + must join our Clanbase player list asap
            + any skill (would be nice if you're able to dodge )

+ we have server, TS and CB experience in CTF nw and TDM pro

and hurry!!!
            :cry:

Comment

Ow would like to, but exams soon...snif.....oh well hf!

Comment

Originally posted by dXII][Pa
                TAM > Clan Arena.

TAM is balanced, Clan Arena is not.
                CA is also balanced, everything is even for the teams no matter what (except for a few bugs sometime happening :S)

TAM is good for public play, CA is good for clan play :P

btw i was pmed by an CB admin yesterday where he asked if my clan wanted to play in the ladder, man they must be desperate for clans to join it since his out asking him self, well guess it was a no since CA/TAM aint that fun tbh, more just as warmup in mixes it can be used, takes no skill except aiming.

Comment

European players: SIGN UP!!

Originally posted by nil
                  (...)

CB TAM 4on4 hosted cup

btw:
                  any players who want to participate and don't have a team yet:
                  plz feel free to talk to me @ our quakenet-IRC-channel #collateral-DAMAGE or register to our website and send me a pm.

we speak german on TS and some kind of funny english if you prefer ^^

requirements:
                  + the older the better, at least 16 years of age
                  + installed IRC client
                  + installed TS2 client
                  + does not have to join our clan but
                  + must join our Clanbase player list asap
                  + any skill (would be nice if you're able to dodge )

+ we have server, TS and CB experience in CTF nw and TDM pro

and hurry!!!
                  :cry:
                  This part of my request can be closed; it looks as if we'll be able to field a team.
                  But it would be nice if any other teams join this cup!

Up to now 17 clans have registered

Comment

Working...
                  X