Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spectator question

Just a quick question.

Does anyone know how to change the speed at which you travel when in spectator freefly mode? I do actually enjoy spectating matches while i wait for slots to become free, but the one thing i hate is the speed at which you travel. Any idea any1?

Its not possible from what I know. They lack suport for spectator, thing like "go to a certain player" without the need to cicle through them, ability to change traveling speed, to lock on the flag/balls in bombing run/whatever. Its realy annoying to spectate when your in big map especialy. I do would like to do what you asked, but I know no way for it.

Comment

The only way i know of to "jump" from 1 place to another is to use a player. Cicle trough the players and when your closest to the place where you want to be then right mouse click and the camera will be free at that spot.

I hope this helped

Comment

yah, thanks guys. What about utv? How does that move so quickly? That zooms around at top speed.

Comment

Yeah there is a way to do it...let me look up the command.

Comment

"setspectatespeed X" in the console, where X is any number (200, 3000, 5000, 10000, etc).

Comment

Hey, thanks.

I'm gonna bind some keys now, this is a big help.

))))))

Comment

In ut99 u could spectate other players on ur team, using f5 i think.
                I found this helpful to see who was attacking / defending what etc.
                This doesn't seem to be possible in ut2004 - or is it? ie am i missing something?

Comment

I'd love to spectate the flag or the bombing run ball.

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski
                    I'd love to spectate the flag or the bombing run ball.
                    Yeah I've always wondered why isn't that possible. :weird:

Comment

sorry if this is obvious but how do you evoke "spectator freefly mode"? Is this only for certain game types? I had no idea you could spec anything other than the folks' pov (either first person or third person). Thanks...

Comment

left mouse = spectate next person

right mouse = go into freecamera mode

the only difference is lms when you've been knocked out, u can't spectate in the freeflight type mode, you can only spectate people. You're not a true spectator then anyway though.

Comment

Spectate Alt Fire

I can go from character to character in Spectate by pressing Fire.

When I press Alt Fire, it puts me into Own Camera View no matter what last character I clicked to, same place over and over again unless I free float elsewhere. At this point, again, no matter what character I click (Fire) to, I go back to this new Own Camera position.

What's the fix?

Thanks,

SAH

Comment

Working...
                          X