[only a little OT] No UT for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[only a little OT] No UT for me

Well, i'm sitting hear and i realized one more thing that made my day even better

I broke my arm yesterday, and i am typing with one hand and i just realized i won't be able to play Unreal Tounament for the nexy 7 or so weeks

anybody else ever been forced to stop playing due to injury
    (also i'll probably be on the computer less, since it is tiring to type with one hand)

also if anybody remembers i broke my arm last year, the cast came off just before i joined atari forums

That sux
    I wish you the best of luck!

And hmm, i got a thumb injury a while back... just my hand was all wrapped up so i could play ... but only just.
    Thats all i think.

Comment

I recently just got my arm (wrist and hand) BACK into a cast due to spring training in american football. I just learned to aim without moving my wrist. Last time I had to deal with this, I made a pretty major leap in skill comming out of it, due to me better aquired tactics.

Comment

Glue/tape a mouse to the bottom of a Nostromo Speedpad n52 and use that as a one hand control system??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
          Glue/tape a mouse to the bottom of a Nostromo Speedpad n52 and use that as a one hand control system??
          LOL!!

Thats a pretty good idea actualy

"My mouse has erm .... about 50 buttons"

Comment

I remember when I cut my thumb so bad that I had to have it wrapped in gauze for about a week...using the computer at all was a no-no, because it was my mouse-hand.

Comment

Originally posted by HellRazoR_MKII
              I remember when I cut my thumb so bad that I had to have it wrapped in gauze for about a week...using the computer at all was a no-no, because it was my mouse-hand.
              Did using you other hand for mouse use not occur to you? It's not that difficult. Maybe it was otherwise occupied... I dunno.

Comment

Broke a couple fingers on my mouse hand a while back, and had a strange hook shaped splint for them (hook= for keeping them curved so they are not stiff afterwards), but i played AvP online as usual and still kicked *** as usual

Dead serious, beat some guy 15-3. i was a marine, he was predator...LOL!!!111!!!

Comment

Also, you won't be able to, uh...

Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
                    Also, you won't be able to, uh...

Never mind.
                    ROFL!!!111!!!:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
                      Did using you other hand for mouse use not occur to you? It's not that difficult. Maybe it was otherwise occupied... I dunno.
                      Heh, I didn't want to get too used to that so I didn't start doing it.

Comment

You broke your arm and can't play UT2004? Big deal. Think of how it will impress the ladies, man. Just say you were mauled by a huge guy, and when they ask, say "You should have seen this other guy..."

Comment

You need to start drinking more milk! Get well soon fbert!

Comment

There's always a stragety game. :bulb:

Comment

Time to take up mapping.
                              If you haven't allready.

Comment

Working...
                              X