Can't Find Laundry Room Map!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Find Laundry Room Map!

Last night I was playing online and I was playing in a Huge oversized laundry room. Does anyone know where I can find this map?

You should have it in your Cache folder of UT2003, grab some cache manager (f.ex. this one here) and get it out.

Comment

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=856
      ?

Comment

I don't think the one you're looking for is there, but here are some nice Giant Maps by Shokazulu. Here are some Map Packs by Shokazulu and other authors.

Comment

shokazulu is cool and makes great maps. I was in the same clan as him in the good ol UT1 days.

Comment

If you mean Laundry2k3 you can get it here
            http://www.shokazulu.com/downloads/dm-laundry.ZIP

It was originally a UT1 map by Adam 'Muad'dib' Stiles

Comment

Originally posted by FireCrack
              shokazulu is cool and makes great maps. I was in the same clan as him in the good ol UT1 days.
              who you be?:weird:

Comment

FusionDM, an IG clan. Still around but shok is'nt in it anymore. We broke apart into DT at one point but then they colapsed. Shok formed clan [SHK] And that's how it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCrack
                  FusionDM, an IG clan. Still around but shok is'nt in it anymore. We broke apart into DT at one point but then they colapsed. Shok formed clan [SHK] And that's how it is now.
                  Had no idea you OR shok were in Fusion at one time, we've had two clan matches against them and they are great people. I'm in {AW}, fairly new clan born around february this year.

Comment

[DT] never really collapsed. I left mostly because none of them like UT2003. At least back then, now they have a couple guys that play UT2003 quite a bit.

Comment

yeah i never realy knew what exactly happened to DT, i just stopped hearing about them. Looks like it is a small world after alls. (now i got the song in my head)

Comment

Thank you so much for your help all! I used a cache manager and found it. I will also take a look at those other maps. Thanks a million! =)

Comment

Working...
                        X