X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Preview with Screenshots at WorthPlaying

A new preview with 19 high quality screenshots

Here's the link .

I didn't see it posted here yet, but feel free to flame if it has been.

19 would qualify as screenshotS I think.
    Great find! Those screenshots do look sweet.

Comment

yeah yeah I edited it, happy now?

Comment

Delighted.

Comment

Now I've looked the screens a bit, a few comments.

1/ Team faces seem to have been implemented which is good news for skinners and modellers.

2/ Epic is smart with the screens they are letting public
          - these screens are not showing everything (the Necris hasn't been disclosed yet)
          - still they are showing some of the new features (Xan is in talk animation)

Comment

Good find! :up:

Questions tho...wtf is he holding?

[screenshot]http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/ut2004_18.jpg[/screenshot]

And will I be able to telefrag this guy and jack his craft?

[screenshot]http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/ut2004_19.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

I believe this is the AVRiL ie the 'Anti Vehicular Rocket Launcher'.

And translocator is disabled by default in onslaught.
              Seems reasonable since it makes the vehicules more useful if you can't translocate.
              I hope, in case someone makes an Onslaught server with translocator on, that trying to translocate a vehicule doesn't work easily.

Comment

I assume it would be disabled for Onslaught but we both know those vehicles will be running rampant in every gametype once the mappers get their hands on it.

I just wonder if it will be possible at all to drop my TL into a vehicle(skill and luck pending of course ) and be able to jack a car that way. Would make for some funny games.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiRaene
                  I assume it would be disabled for Onslaught but we both know those vehicles will be running rampant in every gametype once the mappers get their hands on it.

I just wonder if it will be possible at all to drop my TL into a vehicle(skill and luck pending of course ) and be able to jack a car that way. Would make for some funny games.
                  Only if i could grab the TL puck and throw it back at you so you telefrag yourself

Comment

Voice chat animation..
                    [screenshot]http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/ut2004_04.jpg[/screenshot]

yay \o/

Comment

Originally posted by LeJimster
                      Voice chat animation..
                      http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/ut2004_04.jpg

yay \o/
                      I may just have an erection right about now...

Comment

Originally posted by KaiRaene
                        Good find! :up:

Questions tho...wtf is he holding?
                        Looks like some sort of launcher. I think that's either the spidermines launcher, the avril or the ball-launcher that for some reason no longer has the ball carrier effect around it.

What's weird though is that it appears to be team coloured.

Comment

Originally posted by LeJimster
                          Voice chat animation..
                          [screenshot]http://www.worthplaying.com/press/120/ut2004_04.jpg[/screenshot]

yay \o/
                          This animation was actually in 2k3, they just never implemented it, go look in unreal Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                            Looks like some sort of launcher. I think that's either the spidermines launcher, the avril or the ball-launcher that for some reason no longer has the ball carrier effect around it.

What's weird though is that it appears to be team coloured.
                            It's AVRiL (as -Loric- said above).

To =ReApEr=[FatZ]:

Yes, it's there, but for Juggs only.

Comment

as if i hadnt been convinced already, these sreen shots just made me pre-order it from ebgames right now.

they still have that $10 mail in voucher, plus $10 from atari, so $19.99.

Comment

Working...
                              X