crazy idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    R u asking for some guidance in game by a song u r playing? If thats what u meant, well Im a bit :bulb: here then.

EDIT: Only thing I would like to see similar to what u asked is that the weapon bobbing speed synchronizing with the tempo of the current track u r playing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    interesting

we just need someone who knows what to make ; })

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Something like this probably wouldn't work without external programs or homemade DLL files.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually this sounds like a very interesting project/concept. I'd think it would be possible to have a program that did analyse sound from winamp and translate it into mouse/keyboard instructions that could be sent to UT2004.

Reading this just made me think about voice aided playing really. Not very practical for a very fast paced game like UT2004, but for other things I can see benefits.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wouldn't work.

When I play, I like to be in control.

Bad Winamp!

As much as I like Winamp and DI radio, it would be uninstalled promptly if it took control of my character.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    let's say you play one mp3 song in your winamp or any other software for playing or analizing audio, in that moment(depending on the pitch or other audio features) your player in unreal gets coordinates where to go in the game.
    so instead of you guiding him, your sound player does that.
    v

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not trying to be a jerk here, but the way you wrote your post isn't making sense to me.

Are you asking how to place a trigger which would playback music?

The answer to the meaning of the sentence as it stands now is obviously no. Perhaps you could put some disko lights in your level that pulse to the beat.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic crazy idea

crazy idea

does anyone have an idea how to make music (sound playback eg. mp3 playing in winamp) trigger events in unreal tournament ?

????
    thanks
    v
Working...
X