mod turn around time for ENVY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mod turn around time for ENVY?

considering this next release will probably be the most significant jump the series has seen, will production time on mods change due to the fact that many textures and animations may require an extra level of detail? The all seeing eye of shader 3.0 has me quivering. Epic's stock textures will be a godsend.

It depends, because Epic has also said that the level editor and other editors are significantly easier to use, so it might balance out.

Comment

Re: mod turn around time for ENVY?

Originally posted by Ryoukoboy
      will production time on mods change due to the fact that many textures and animations may require an extra level of detail?
      my guess is yes.

Comment

the long and the short is that it's all still just speculation, Epic don't even know how long it's going to take to make things as they're still making them :bulb:

Comment

The good ones will probably take longer to make, yeah. The bad ones, probably not; now we'll have Envy maps that look like they came from UT instead of UT2004 maps that look like they came from UT.

Comment

I suppose so . I would be nice If some tools will become available pre release.

Comment

Working...
            X