my very own rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my very own rant

so I was playing on my favourite demo assault server today, the one where I ping 150 and are happy to at least *have* a server

(background note - the game runs 6 times: three attacks and three defends for easch side)

So I come in latish in the second round - attacking and we are getting owned, within seconds I am at the top of my teams scoring so you have an idea of how well we were doing

the game ends three zero and there is the usual ownage and wow I am ut god goings on - [krg] (clan?) player is top of the other team and singing his own praise (I am silent and don't say a word, not even my usual "whoohooooo" - win or loose I let my war cry fly!)

next game (6 rounds) starts and I am on red, said player moves to blue and the game kicks off - rush though the objectives and blue gets their attacking chance. They don't get past the doors.

some complains start: n00b team, my team sux etc etc - (I might have been provoking things when I replied that a good leader never blames his team but *I* never blame my team, I never cry out my team is teh sux as soon as things go wrong) we rush through our attack run and I kill the krg dude just as he tried to stop me from the last objective - clasic if you wanna believe me - I usually stand there with the shield out waiting to die but at least the missiles are going, you know? this time he comes at me with shield, I side step and he rushes in, drop flak ball on the spot - very nice kill imho and IMMEDIATELY (as the missiles get carried off to where we are gonna use them for some ungodly purpose) comes the retort - cyghost uses aimbot

eeek wtf? I mean really?? WHAT THE ****?? this guy is not a clueless n00b, he knows the game, he plays it well.... it shocked me and I lost all interes in the game, the fun died

I h8 him for that YOU STOLE MY FUN YOU SOB!@!@! :sulk:

I know I know and I can imagine all and any comments stemming from my rant - its just its like someone here said - I feel better after having written this - sharing is a relief - I'd be playing UT *right* now if it wasn't for this incident - instead I am drowning my sorrows here and I know most pplz won't care and think me just another ******** - so be it

as a side note - teams are *always* imbalanced on this server (fewer players some bots usually try to balance) but players come and go through the six games - so sometimes red has three more sumtimes blue has four more etc - some players balance the teams but as I (usually) play all 6 games I'd be changing the whole time like some retarded rabit on acid - on the whole the game balance itself - as I am usually near the top of the scoring on the team I am on I stick it out... its a demo server for christs sake and a win really doesn't mean that much

all I want is the game to be fun. I love reading the funny stuffz ppl say while playing and sometimes I *really* lol at my keyboard - my wife looks at me funny

I want my fun back!

never fear, I shall return and I shall continue to play the game as it is the best rockin game eva

/end rant

K
    you shared, good, now close this thread before you get a bigger WL

Comment

U fell for it and reacted just like he wanted. He was ******* u off so u 1: disconnect, or 2: lose your temper and start playing like a fool, chasing him around or starting an argument. U are the top scorer since u use your head, if u lose it your team will suffer.

Comment

Nice rant, but most of us around hear can only read English.

Comment

Originally posted by SWG_Victim
          Nice rant, but most of us around hear can only read English.
          and those of us that can usually like to limit it to < 14 lines at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinE
            Fruitcake is nice

:weird:

+1

Comment

And pie.

Mmmm... pie.

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Daspadger
                And pie.

Mmmm... pie.

:up:
                Chocolate cake > all

Comment

oooooooh i had an AWESOME sandwich today... put everything on it i could find...

layers in this order: mayonnaise, virginia ham, pickles, lettuce, tomatos, mustard, cheese, garlic butter and grilled chicken.

holy **** that was good...

and cyghost: i know EXACTLY where you're coming from... there's so many ************** online...

Comment

Originally posted by bemymonkey
                    oooooooh i had an AWESOME sandwich today... put everything on it i could find...

layers in this order: mayonnaise, virginia ham, pickles, lettuce, tomatos, mustard, cheese, garlic butter and grilled chicken.
                    you forgot the bread.:bulb: :noob:

Comment

*bangs head on wall*

Comment

Ok, any noob can understand without being told that an aimbot won't help you with flak secondary. Ignore his comment and go on.

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
                          Chocolate cake > all
                          Chocolate cake is good...

...but pie ownz all! :up:

Comment

pizza is the best I am afraid

toniglandyl - I can get WL for this post.... :bulb: why ever? which forum rule dit I transgress? and how do I close a threat??

SWG_Victim - English *NOT* being my first language I do believe I manage to communicate to a certain extend....

3leggedFreak - I got disconnected for idling trying to get an explanation... so you are right with your wise words, but like I said the fun was gone any way

Frogger - is that because you read slow?

bemymonkey - shouldn't be that way .... annymousity brings out the beast? I believe thats just who you *really* are. cheers anyways

and Daspadger, like I said pizza ober alzt and beer of course, lotsa beer

cheers guys have a good one - for the record I went back to the server and had a few very enjoyable games - sum really nice pplz on there. go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by cyghost
                              and Daspadger, like I said pizza ober alzt and beer of course, lotsa beer
                              Quiet! Pie > *! >_<

Comment

Working...
                              X