UC2 and ENVY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: is unreal championship 2 can play as Third Person View too??

Originally posted by Spaz007

http://fz.se/bildarkiv/image.php?id=17678
    what is connection of this site and XBOX 2 ?? :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: is unreal championship 2 can play as Third Person View too??

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
    XBOX 2 coming after 6 months ??

http://fz.se/bildarkiv/image.php?id=17678

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EndobioticChaos
    I for one don't like having people on my team saying things like "how do u do that squiggly green thing?" But for SP, I would prefer to see more time invested in improving the bots rather than improving the storyline. Of course, if I had no broadband I'd likely want to see a much better storyline as well.
    I've got an idea from this,before the match strat bot show awesome move to you and laugh at you.You said "$*($@)Q#$ what was that move ?!" :noob:

Another point to show SP is important is ever heard counter stike : condition zero ?

Even fully MP game like CS still get SP(CZ),they(not offical) even made bot for people who wanted to play offline.

How SP not important ? :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: is unreal championship 2 can play as Third Person View too??

Originally posted by Spaz007
    Should have waited 6 months for XBOX 2
    XBOX 2 coming after 6 months ?? But SW lll game coming in this MAY so I cant wait ... I will buy new one too when XBOX 2 out
    thank you for info :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: UC2 and ENVY

Originally posted by placebo
    You might not understand this, but ENVY is its own CG.
    lol. So true.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i hate it when i'm stuck on a CTF team and there's people on my team asking "how do you teleport." hence why i am advocating a better single player expierence. we don't need a full blown amazing sinlge player like HL2, but something that teaches you the game and has enough extras and eye-candy to keep you interested. most people don't play the UT series for the single player, but the single player is needed to introduce new players to the game so it's important nonetheless.

i didn't particularly like the melee combat in the Chaos mod. the only thing i found enjoyable was the grappling hook.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: is unreal championship 2 can play as Third Person View too??

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
    I know you talking about "3rd person view" but I dont understand English well so please tell me "yes or no" and if "Yes" I going to buy too
    I just got XBox for Star wars lll so ...
    thank you :heart:
    Should have waited 6 months for XBOX 2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AgentZero
    Agreed. A part of it should be the outcome of the match you just finished, and the other part should be like a mission briefing.
    :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Monile
    I would like to see a cut-scene after every match in SP.
    Agreed. A part of it should be the outcome of the match you just finished, and the other part should be like a mission briefing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Frogger
    no..i enjoy perrty stuff as next as the next guy/gal, just not at the expense of gameplay.
    I'm with ya there!

That and i am mostly just a smartass by nature. :heart:
    Say it isn't so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chimbaktu
    and to those of you who are wanting no single player...wtf is wrong with you? have you just never though of anyone but yourself? other people don't play online, in fact there's a lot of people who can't play online. so should Epic just say "**** you" get a better connection?
    not at all...just voicing my personal needs...i don't need single player...those that do are free to make it known...i would prefer they focus on mp, but i'm sure they won't let sp go away because it gets them market share....i'm not being selfish...just voicing opinion..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    summary: in ENVY i want to see a better developed single player, some CG damnitt, some gameplay modifications, and more STYLE!
    You'll probably get all of the above, but not necessarily the way you want. Envy supposedly will be more like the original UT rather than more like UC2.

Melee weapons would be fun to see, but for the PC its a bad idea. Consoles dont have a gameplay as intense as a PC game, and doesn't have the same amount of control as a PC game either. This can be seen in the Chaos MOD for UT2004, with the melee weapons being absolutely terrible for killing.
    I beg to differ. Most likely you just never took the time to learn the Chaos melee weapons well. Melee can be tons of fun. Chaos Melee was practically all I played for months.

One more reason we need better single player: single player/instant action is really the only way for true noobs to get any practice at all before they jump online. I for one don't like having people on my team saying things like "how do u do that squiggly green thing?" But for SP, I would prefer to see more time invested in improving the bots rather than improving the storyline. Of course, if I had no broadband I'd likely want to see a much better storyline as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From what I been reading melee might be in the next UT in some form. I'm not sure why it would only slow the game down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    let me clarify some of my points. like i said, in don't think melee could work very well on PC, but some of the aspects from it could. such as the small shield the melee weapons can generate, or the ability to reflect shots if timed decently. i like that much better than the shield gun's stupid shield. modeling the shield gun a bit more off of UC2 would cut down on cheese jumps. and if they incorporated the air attack or whatever it is, it would pretty much take out the need for a translocator. thus killing all of those stupid threads about UT2k4 > UT99 and visa versa translocator threads. i don't mean i want all of the melee weapons ported over to PC.

and yes, by CG i mean pre-rendered cut scenes. These could make spectaicular graphics while cutting down on load times. haveing the game engine render cutscenes on the fly is more than possible and look great, but having pre-rendered scenes would load a lot faster. hell, they wouldn't have to hire a CG crew for the scenes. they could just do some matinee with the engine and use those scenes.

and to those of you who are wanting no single player...wtf is wrong with you? have you just never though of anyone but yourself? other people don't play online, in fact there's a lot of people who can't play online. so should Epic just say "**** you" get a better connection? no, they could just take an extra month to develop a slightly better single player experience. or at least something that introduces the player into the game a bit better. also,concentrating on a single player game wouldn't ruin the multiplayer, what gave you nerds that idea? for the sinlge player to work, i think that epic should develop it entirely outside of the multiplayer. do something like UC2, where in ascension rites you take the role of one predefined character to move through the story. no need to have the player choose from 50 different characters for the basic story line. save that for blood rites, or campaign mode or something.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crotale
    Judging by your purportedly smart@ss remark, you are one of those types that prefer your in-game graphics to be 2d and 2 colors (or shades-black and white).
    no..i enjoy perrty stuff as next as the next guy/gal, just not at the expense of gameplay. That and i am mostly just a smartass by nature. :heart:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X